Mobb Deep Called Out By A Fan

I was never really a big fan of Mobb Deep, but they had a couple nice songs that I liked. I used to always play "Got It Twisted" a couple years back, that beat was just sick.

But I understand why they would sign to G-Unit for money. I'm sure they've spent a considerable amount of money on jewelry that ends up getting jacked, they need to recoup financially from all of those chain snatchings they've gotten into :laugh:

EDIT: This is my 1,000th post :cool:

however i think i should point out one thing. mobb says the number one reason why they signed is because or promotion. yeah, they did have tight 50/50 deal on Jive, but thats with artists like Britney and Justin Timberlake. they will get better album promotion with G-Unit.

doesnt make me see it in any other light though. its funny, havocs nickname in the interview is Hollywood, and Prodigy's is P-I-M-P. (it might have been havoc with both, couldnt tell), and then theres noyd in the corner saying like 5 things the entire interview
"N-O-Y-D" and "queens for life" shit like that.

havoc or P dont rep queens or do any shit like that, they just claim they already have beef with nas before the sign.

A

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
i think the fan wanted to show dat mobb deep signed with the same guy who "dissed" them (it wasn´t realy a diss,it was a comprasion) but still..its fucked up mobb deep signed wit g-unit..i mean their melodic/hardcore sound will change to shitty-ass club-beats IMO
It's about time for them to get that money!The two classic albums they released back in the days ("Infamous" and "Hell On Earth")didn't sell much...

ARon

^You are about 10 years too late.

I think it's funny everybody sayin they sellin out and all this, callin em wak and they haven't even released an album yet. Wait til we get the music then say what you will.
Rukas brings up the best point so far, who is going to buy their album. You know there were some Mobb fans who were G-unit fans so them, maybe some real real loyal fans but who else. The G-Unit camp of fans didnt really do nothing for Yayo. Since it seems they are about money they will probably release some catchy half assed shit with 50 all over it. But I'm hoping they release that classic material they used to be able to do at least and the music just cant be denied.

g-unit is starting to flop, noone stays at the top of the game forever... but mobb deep needed to be on a record label with other rappers, being on jive wasnt getting them any promotion. and 50 wont be all on the album, he only goes on like 2 songs for each of his artists to make an appearance since hes the boss. plus havoc is producing most of their album so its still gunna be mobb deep style. i'll give it a listen.

CoolWaterz said:
on a side note, angie martinez's fake accent has gotten progressively more irritating with each interview. i cant stand her
Explain what you mean by her fake accent? who is she tryna imitate with her accent?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.