Mobb Deep Called Out By A Fan

The Infamous Mobb recently stopped by Angie Martinez's Hot 97's radio show to promote their forthcoming G-Unit release, Blood Money. Early in the interview, Prodigy denied rumors that he was romantically involved with actress Lindsey Lohan. The duo then regularly saluted G-Unit, even shouting the crew's trademark G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit before downplaying criticism that Mobb shouldn't have signed with the label. Later in the interview, a fan phoned into the station and called Mobb out for signing to 50. Citing "Piggy Bank," in which Fif told Jadakiss, "I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep," the caller shared that long time Mobb fans were disappointed by the move. "Now he [Prodigy] tatted up and all that with the G-Unit on the hand from a man [50] that everybody else is thinking was playing ya'll," the fan charged. The call ended with the longtime Mobb supporter saying he wouldn't cop Blood Money when it drops March 21st.

jbrolax

i remeber reading it at another hip hop news site and i dont remeber the second half, maybe nothing was said?

EDIT: Yep, there was nothing else said just checked it now...

actually this is the full story. the thread says "Mobb Deep Called Out By Fan". it doesnt have anything to do with Mobb Deep's reply, just what a former fan had 2 say.

anyways, - "I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep," - THAT IS NOT A FUCKING DISS! i dont know why people think that is a diss. 50 was just simply giving comparison

Confucius87 said:
actually this is the full story. the thread says "Mobb Deep Called Out By Fan". it doesnt have anything to do with Mobb Deep's reply, just what a former fan had 2 say.

anyways, - "I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep," - THAT IS NOT A FUCKING DISS! i dont know why people think that is a diss. 50 was just simply giving comparison
Diss or not, Mobb deep name was mentioned in that line and it doesnt sound pretty.
maybe it wasnt direct diss to Mobb deep but same time its not pretty.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
i think the fan wanted to show dat mobb deep signed with the same guy who "dissed" them (it wasn´t realy a diss,it was a comprasion) but still..its fucked up mobb deep signed wit g-unit..i mean their melodic/hardcore sound will change to shitty-ass club-beats IMO

If you don't consider that line a diss, think about that Chino XL reference to Pac:

"By this industry, I'm trying not to get fucked like Tupac did in jail."

Then re-read 50's line again:

"'Cause I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep."

In both cases, neither were meant to be used as disses toward the mentioned individual(s), but as similes. But in both cases, those mentioned should take offense to it since they became the butt of the joke. Pac did, and Mobb Deep should've too.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Mainstream fans dont care about Mobb Deep and their loyal fans dont care for Mobb Deep on G Unit.

Blood Money will be lucky to go paper let alone platinum.

this shit is embaressing. either hav or P yelling out
"WHAT UP 50"
"WHAT UP YAYO"
while angie is trying to talk to noyd.

i love mobb, i WILL NOT COP BLOOD MONEY

HellRazor05 said:
I agree.

Even though I'll still give their album a listen, I'm really disappointed how their being used as 50's puppets right now. I'd really like to hear what they said in response to that fan.
they just said "there aint no beef, that wasnt a diss, you like money? do you have a job?"

Bobby Sands

Mobb Deep suck now.Prodigy is gone to shit.Ill admit he was good in the early days,now hes just wack.

I hope the cunts fail miserably on g-unit.which i know they will.

Rukas said:
Mainstream fans dont care about Mobb Deep and their loyal fans dont care for Mobb Deep on G Unit.

Blood Money will be lucky to go paper let alone platinum.
that is what im thinking. I never liked them..

When the fan calls in , he made Mobb Deep Looked stupid.

MD is askin a fan if hes hating on money.. fucken losers

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.