Mobb Deep best album?

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:
No,but im tellin u that u should fuck off out of these tupac boards and sign up to some mobb deep forums.

But then again they prob. dont have any cos they r so unpopular.
This is the streethop section! :rolleyes: This is where we discuss things other than pac! :confused: Try an listen to mobb deep you might find there shit is tight! Its ok to like them even if pac never! ;)

Bobby Sands

But here is the thing.I have heard Mobb Deep(Infamous,Hell on Earth) nd i still say they r wack.They r just so boring.Their lyrics r mediocre and their delivery puts me to sleep,same subject matter over nd over.The only good thing on these albums r the beats.

if you don't like mobb deep then get the fuck out no one asked you to post here dipshit.

while you're at it, leave the forum. no one asked you to join either.

Bobby Sands

So how is it up to u,whether i join the forums r not.Go fuck urself u cunt.I hav more rite to b here than u faggot.At least ima 2Pac fan on a 2Pac board unlike all these Mobb Deep worshippers who post on a 2Pac website.That is fuckin pathetic.

Tupac Tha Great said:
So how is it up to u,whether i join the forums r not.Go fuck urself u cunt.I hav more rite to b here than u faggot.At least ima 2Pac fan on a 2Pac board unlike all these Mobb Deep worshippers who post on a 2Pac website.That is fuckin pathetic.
If you would have a little bit of human mind, then you would know, that its not forbidden by § 23 Tupac law, written by Forum-member "Tupac Tha Great", to listen to Mobb Deep. There is now law. You understand me, mobb deep are tight no matter if they had beef with pac or not. If you dont like mobb deep, why it cares you? Get the fuck out of here you dickryder or Go and play with ur fathers balls.

Who says I'm not a fan of 2pac? I love 2pacs shit.

On that same note, how about you stop worshipping 2pac. You have no more right to be here than Jason G.

Bobby Sands

I listen to Biggie,Nas,Jay-z.So how does that make me a dickryder?I just hate Mobb Deep.cos their wack.I gave my reasons 4 not liking them but ye cant take it.people here,think liking Mobb Deep is the best thing.

I bet ye play wit ur father's balls alot in Germany,dats why ye r so dull.

In case ye havent noticed im just taking the piss in dis thread.I dont like Mobb Deep,but Infamous is a good album.

Good for you that you listen to Biggie, Nas, and Jay-Z.

No one here is thinking that Mobb Deep is the 'best thing', you obviously didn't read the topic right.

Bobby Sands

Well,i suppose if u want to infect ur minds by listenin to Mobb Deep,then there is nuthin i can do.Im only here 4 yer own good poor crators.lol

PDT

Yo, I respect yo opinion on Mobb, but this is a discussion on their best albums, so if you ain't got shit to add to tha discussion, then don't say shit, just stay in tha fuckin 'Life section, bro.

Hell On Earth is their best, too many songs on Infamous sound tha same, tha production isn't as good, Hell On Earth is their best song, they both classic though, I like Hell On Earth a lil more.

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:
Eh we aint mobb deep worshippers! :rolleyes: all i asked was whats your fav album of theres! :confused: thats all! you dont have to act like a 14 yearold! :( if you dont like em why did you join in! :confused: Id choose pac over mobb deep any day! :) each of your posts get more stupid each time!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online