Mobb Deep best album?

stefanwzyga

Most people i talk to think INFAMOUS is there best cd, i dont agree i think HELL ON EARTH is there best! what do you think is there best?

Infamous by a land slid, their new shit is far from how they used to be. They used to tell stories not rap about gun shopping and shooting mass people, now they just blend in with the g-unit and people like them

INFAMOUS IS THE BEST

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
murda muzic was ill too.

maybe their best in my opinion but infamous was good too and hell on earth but murda music i can listen to all them tracks and i cant to the others

ARon

Im gonna have to say Infamous, Havoc shined on that. I love Murda Muzik too. But someone said infamy is their best, prodigy came so weak on that album, mainly because HNIC was in the mix, and of course he is gonna save all his good shit for that, so infamy is out of the question. So many classic tracks on Infamous though, got to be that.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Infamous, Hell on Earth, Murda Muzik and H.N.I.C. are all classic (ok...maybe not HNIC).

I love their older shit, they're violent story telling and realistic lyrics were crazy. Its a shame how they fell off after 2000. But they had 5-6 mad years.

murder muzik, infamous and hell on earth are some dope ass albums but they've fallen off lately, tho the lyrics n beats on those cd's were nasty

ARon

No one liked Amerikaz Nightmare or what? It might not of been Infamous caliber but it was still alright, i wouldnt say they fell off.

Bobby Sands

Obviously we hav more Mobb Deep dickryders here,cos der seams to b a thread about the cunts every week.They suck and they r the fakest cowards of all time.

The only Mobb Deep song i like is Right Back At You cos Ghost and Rae are on it.

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:
Obviously we hav more Mobb Deep dickryders here,cos der seams to b a thread about the cunts every week.They suck and they r the fakest cowards of all time.

The only Mobb Deep song i like is Right Back At You cos Ghost and Rae are on it.
Aint nothing to do with mobb deep dickriding! :( Its to do with recognising very talented rappers! who over the years have made some very tight albums!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.