Michael Jackson & 50 Cent - Trial Of The Century, and MJ-Unit

Casey

Staff member
This just landed in my inbox:

BREAKING NEWS: NEW SONG FROM MICHAEL JACKSON - "TRIAL OF THE CENTURY"
According to Billboard.com, pop icon Michael Jackson will hit the streets in the coming weeks with the new song "Trial of the Century," which features 50 Cent, Lucy Diamonds and DJ Whoo Kid, which will be released via G-Unit/Interscope and Jackson's new Two Seas label.

Billboard.com is reporting that the track will be found on Whoo Kid's mixtape "MJ Unit -- The Takeover," which will also feature five unreleased Jackson songs and mashups of his prior hits with songs from the G-Unit camp.

"MJ Unit -- The Takeover" will also boast exclusive tracks from 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Mase, Young Buck, Mobb Deep, M.O.P. and Lucy Diamonds. Jay-Z has also been contacted to contribute to the project.

This project will be the first taste of new music from Jackson since 2001's "Invincible."

Sources say the first single from the as-yet-untitled project, "Now That I Found Love," will be released Nov. 21 and will also feature Lucy Diamonds. The track is being produced by Jackson and longtime collaborator Bruce Swedien, who engineered the classic "Thriller" and co-produced the album "Dangerous."

Source: Billboard.com/MJJForum.com

I read in a magazine that this is just a rumor and isn't true a while back. It said that Michael's rep denied that it was ever going to happen.

I think it would be cool, but I'm pretty sure it's just a rumor.

Casey

Staff member
albohemia said:
Complete and utter bullshit. This thread needs to be closed.
Not bullshit.

Here's a pic of Whoo Kid and MJ, from a few weeks back when Whoo Kid flew out to Bahrain to discuss the project.

Not a big G-Unit fan, but lord knows I love MJ, so I can't wait!

MJ is still the King (although he still ain't got shit on Prince)

MJ gettin his thug on....take it as a good thing though us black might get him back all he need to do is get some paint and let that hair go back to ebing kinky and boom he back!

Militant said:
Not bullshit.

Here's a pic of Whoo Kid and MJ, from a few weeks back when Whoo Kid flew out to Bahrain to discuss the project.

Thx 4 the info, I actually cant wait to hear this lol, or his single from his new album in Nov, ima huge mj fan, this could get him some mainstream success which he desperately needs.

Oh and MJ > Prince

Militant said:
Not bullshit.

I'm not denying the fact they might have met and I emphasise the word might, nor is it completely out of the realms of possibility that they might collaborate on a new track but MJ-Unit / Trial of the century?.....I'm not prepared to build a helium based mechanism to float me to the same sky based castle in la la land from where this rumor first derived just yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.