Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redman

• Don't know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7 Syns

Method Man is a great emcee and when his on point his a monster behind the mic. However his inconsistant as fuck. Tical was hot and close to classic material, Tical 2000 was aiight had its moment but also had some bullshit then Tical 0 was well you know. The advance was straight fire but the retail was half-assed. Guest verses are always nice though. His flow is his best attribute.

Redman however has been consistant from Whut? Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters, Doc's Da Name and Malpractise were all great with the first 3 being classics. To that his always produced fire via guest verses and his Ill At Will mixtapes were arguebly the hottest of last year. His lyrics and humour are great.

So Red. But hey im a big fan of Reggie so I guess my choice shouldn't be counted.

peace.

7 Syns said:
Method Man is a great emcee and when his on point his a monster behind the mic. However his inconsistant as fuck. Tical was hot and close to classic material, Tical 2000 was aiight had its moment but also had some bullshit then Tical 0 was well you know. The advance was straight fire but the retail was half-assed. Guest verses are always nice though. His flow is his best attribute.

Redman however has been consistant from Whut? Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters, Doc's Da Name and Malpractise were all great with the first 3 being classics. To that his always produced fire via guest verses and his Ill At Will mixtapes were arguebly the hottest of last year. His lyrics and humour are great.

So Red. But hey im a big fan of Reggie so I guess my choice shouldn't be counted.

peace.
completely agree

Redman as a soloist. i think he is much better than Method, just compare their solo albums and you can see Redman has a couple classics (arguable), whereas Method doesnt.

PDT

I used to like Meth more, cuz I'm obsessed with the Wu. But I like Red more now, his albums are better, when they try to be humourous, Red is a lot more funny and he's a better lyricist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.