Master P says C-Murder is missing...

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
im just saying its bad karma and shit, making fun of someone that is in the middle of the destruction of a hurricane and could possibly be dead. all im saying is why would it be funny for someone to be missing in a state of disaster.

i dont know for sure if he murdered anyone and i dont care what n e one else says on this board, u dont know either.

where were we making jokes/using humor about him murdering someone???? i dont know where thats at in my post?
finally someone with common sense

well shit he got a life sentence, if hes not in jail anymore im so sure he dont wanna go back there....even if he have to lose his rap carrer.....but im so sure if cmurder is hidin, master p kno he hidin at..

yeh that geeza's chipped off sum where he ain't dead well i hope not, it'll b fun seein if hereleases any records while runnin around away from the coppers

XIAN

Leech316 said:
if one of your family members has murdered someone and imprisoned and you heard he was missing cause of the hurricane you wouldnt tell your friends "my dads on the loose watch out for him guys!"
just saying its not respectful regardless who he/she is
Not only that but there is a chance that C turns up dead. I hope not but a lot of people died.

Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.