Master P says C-Murder is missing...

Thats according to the allhiphop.com rumors...

C-MURDER IS MISSING?

Master P says that C-Murder is missing in action in light of the massive problems down south. Hopefully, he is just lost. Maybe he escaped? I know the cops were ghost in fear of Hurricane Katrina. Anyway, we hope he is found soon so that M.P. can breath easy and that goes for all the people that can’t find their loved ones.
Close your windows, lock your doors and if you're under 18, stay the hell out of the clubs. The arist formerly known as C-Murder is on the loose! :eek:

man fuck u!!!!!!!!! ur fucking crackin on him while hes missing? what if hes dead right now how would u feel u dumb bitch. this is not a laughing matter u retard

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
man fuck u!!!!!!!!! ur fucking crackin on him while hes missing? what if hes dead right now how would u feel u dumb bitch. this is not a laughing matter u retard
Because its just a rumor. :rolleyes:

Damn, take is easy, lil girl. Nobody said he was acutally dead.

im just saying its bad karma and shit, making fun of someone that is in the middle of the destruction of a hurricane and could possibly be dead. all im saying is why would it be funny for someone to be missing in a state of disaster.

i dont know for sure if he murdered anyone and i dont care what n e one else says on this board, u dont know either.

where were we making jokes/using humor about him murdering someone???? i dont know where thats at in my post?

^^ agreed
if one of your family members has murdered someone and imprisoned and you heard he was missing cause of the hurricane you wouldnt tell your friends "my dads on the loose watch out for him guys!"
just saying its not respectful regardless who he/she is

Leech316 said:
^^ agreed
if one of your family members has murdered someone and imprisoned and you heard he was missing cause of the hurricane you wouldnt tell your friends "my dads on the loose watch out for him guys!"
thank u

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
im just saying its bad karma and shit, making fun of someone that is in the middle of the destruction of a hurricane and could possibly be dead. all im saying is why would it be funny for someone to be missing in a state of disaster.

i dont know for sure if he murdered anyone and i dont care what n e one else says on this board, u dont know either.

where were we making jokes/using humor about him murdering someone???? i dont know where thats at in my post?
I understand that, but there was no need to act like a lil bitch about it.

Leech316 said:
^^ agreed
And from what I understand, the Orleans Parish Prison inmates took over the prison and held the guards hostage. And some of the other Jefferson Parish Jail inmates were transfered to other state prisons. Hence, my earlier joke. So I really doubt that nigga is dead.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/08/30.html

Crunkadelic said:
Happy now?
nah im not happy because ur up on ur last post callin me a bitch, but i dont give a fuck ur a name on the computer screen to me, but i still got a big fuck u for u. eat a dick, if u ever happen to go missing ill be the first one to laugh out loud, what goes around comes around.....

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
nah im not happy because ur up on ur last post callin me a bitch, but i dont give a fuck ur a name on the computer screen to me, but i still got a big fuck u for u. eat a dick, if u ever happen to go missing ill be the first one to laugh out loud, what goes around comes around.....
LOL! I really dont see how you're 19 yrs old.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
how old do u think i am?/or should i say how old do u think i act?
Well, you'd think 19-year-old would be mature enough not to talk all that kinda of crazy shit on the internet. LOL!

But look, the prisoners @ Jefferson Parish Prison (where C-Murder is or was) went on a riot and took the guards hostage, they rode out the hurricane there, so evidently none of the prisoners there died in the flood (at least not according to that link I posted above). Now, if C-Murder is missing, that nigga aint dead, he's on the run! He done lost both of his trials, so what you think he gonna do? He gone run. But C-Murder missing was just a rumor - that means not an official fact. Get it? Thats all I was sayin, but you flipped out and insulted me. Its all good tho. ;)

linx

Staff member
I heard C-Murder called Hot97 tonite and said something about not going back to jail unless they catch him. Anyone hear it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.