Master P challenges Game to a 1 on 1.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
master p has money? didnt he file chapter 11 not too long ago

P has a shit load of money, whered you hear that he filed for chapter 11? lmfao, prolly transfered everything in his sons name b4 doing it if he did it.

ARon

After the recent oil prices P probably made more than any hip-hop entrepeneur out there, lol, he has stock in mad oil companie, haha. But yeah P aint broke at all.

Freedom Froggy

he filed bankruptsy with his company "no limit records" and then started a new company "new no limit"

p is smart as fuck.. he got out of all contracts he had with anyone who he would have to pay

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
P's worth what something around 500mills? thats what i read in a magazine a long ass time ago, like 4 years ago.

Yeah, i know dont believe everything you read, so clear it up for me if im wrong. Aint no harm in that.

PuffnScruff

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
he filed bankruptsy with his company "no limit records" and then started a new company "new no limit"

p is smart as fuck.. he got out of all contracts he had with anyone who he would have to pay
see. i was right. he did file bankrupsty:p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.