Master P challenges Game to a 1 on 1.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Master P showed up at Power 106 in Los Angeles recently, and challenged The Game to a one-on-one basketball game. Sez illseed of Allhiphop.com:

Speaking of the radio, Master P apparently showed up at Power 106 in Los Angeles and issued a new challenge that didn't involve dancing. I heard he challenged The Game to a "game" of one-on-one basketball. P even said that he would wager $100,000 that he could beat the young buck rapper. (Don't take young buck literally.)

Personally, I think P could take Game...maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Back when he was trying out for the NBA and shit, P was in tip-top shape, not to mention smaller. Master P has kind of blown up a bit over the past few years, but I'm glad he still has that competitive edge. I saw Game on TV playing at an EBC game, and he was pretty good. Jumper didn't look very good, but he's athletic, has some nice hops, and ballhandling wasn't too bad. I'll have to give this one to Game though, just because he's younger and a bit more lite on his feet. I hope Game accepts the challenge, since he's gone on record as saying that he's the absolute best rapper at playing basketball.

Rappers these days.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
lol, i hate cocky people, cuz they end up losing at the end and make up excuses.

And if game plays bball like they play bball in compton, P better play with a vest on.

I would love to see this. But honestly, I think it's just a ploy for Master P to get his name out there again since he and his label are out of the public's eye.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
how old is P? i think hes just gonna end up embarassing himself. id love to see this, shit id pay money to see it.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
P doesnt need publicity...the guys worth hundreds of millions...

but yea, haha ide love to see this. Only cause i love seeing two cocky people go up against eachother..

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Master P showed up at Power 106 in Los Angeles recently, and challenged The Game to a one-on-one basketball game. Sez illseed of Allhiphop.com:

Speaking of the radio, Master P apparently showed up at Power 106 in Los Angeles and issued a new challenge that didn't involve dancing. I heard he challenged The Game to a "game" of one-on-one basketball. P even said that he would wager $100,000 that he could beat the young buck rapper. (Don't take young buck literally.)

Personally, I think P could take Game...maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Back when he was trying out for the NBA and shit, P was in tip-top shape, not to mention smaller. Master P has kind of blown up a bit over the past few years, but I'm glad he still has that competitive edge. I saw Game on TV playing at an EBC game, and he was pretty good. Jumper didn't look very good, but he's athletic, has some nice hops, and ballhandling wasn't too bad. I'll have to give this one to Game though, just because he's younger and a bit more lite on his feet. I hope Game accepts the challenge, since he's gone on record as saying that he's the absolute best rapper at playing basketball.

Rappers these days.
Some of the stuff written is untrue. Master P was training as hard as ever not more than two years ago.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lol yeah cocky
But it would be good 4 shit! especialy the game,it bein not about any beef

be cool to see it hapen

ARon

Thats tight. But P got a nice jumper man, it looks average but it goes in. Would be cool if they did a charity thing though. Game wins though, I'd call that.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
im sure, they'll turn it into a charity thing, if it really goes down. Cuz all the people showing up to watch it n etc, I know they'll charge.

Pittsey said:

Rappers these days.
I dont think he is the best rapper at playing basketball,Shaquille O'Neal is better rapper n basketball player than him ;)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game says he's the best though. And keeps using the injury as an excuse as to why he isn't in the NBA.

I just want an excuse to hate on 1 of them. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online