Mark Morrison is back!!

Shot 21

Pittsey said:
Has it been released? No. Then it is his new album. Whether the tracks are old or not is irrelevent.
No the whole album has been released over a year. I got it from a cd shop in Leicester. Full case and everything. Its been released.

stop wit the Channel U Hate!!! i love for Channel U! brap! brap! channel u for life!

yeh coops i still got blackstabbers treat or treat sumwhere

Shot 21

Pittsey said:
:eek: I hope not
Its in a white case. "Innocent Man" goes down the bottom in these squares that babies play with. There is a pic of Mark Morrison as a baby. On the CD it has the Compact Disc symbol, copyright laws and the Mack Life logo.

The booklet is full with track info and the "Thanks to..." bit. The back has a barcode and everything. If its a bootleg then its the best fucking bootleg I have ever seen. Well when you get the "real" album let me know what it looks like cuz if this is a bootleg Im gonna be mad. It was sold in an official record store.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Shot 21 said:
Well when you get the "real" album let me know what it looks like cuz if this is a bootleg Im gonna be mad. It was sold in an official record store.

I aint buying it. lol

I'm not a fan.

Bobby Sands

1 hitt?

Return of the Mack
Trippin
Crazy
Best friend
Whos The Mack
and Lets Get Down were all SONGS IN THE CHARTS AT 1 STAGE.

I have over 25 CD Singles of all his hitts, they are all not of the 1 song.
So what if they were in the charts. Doesn't mean they were hits.

Return Of The Mack isnt a great song anyway.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.