Mark Deez - What Lies Within & Grindhouse Gang

the pic was definitely a classic i have no problem with you guys poking fun at me man its all in good nature, i like to clown a lot myself so its all good

anyway i appreciate those of you who support the project, thank you for the love

Caesar

Staff member
Pics or it didnt happen!

I have an idea. Mark, lets post the joke pics from back in the day (Ive never even seen them) and then follow them up with some new pictures to show how far youve come...

Umm how about you just download the mixtape at the end of
September and if you wanna see me, then go to my page and check out pics of me with Lhus, Dr. iLL, Powder, and pics w/ folks like Dominique Wilkins, Jarrett Jack of the Toronto Raptors, and so forth! Quit hating because yall got nothing going for yourselves, lol.

Also be on the lookout for THE GRINDHOUSE GANG we've got a bunch of BIG NAMES on the project, its gonna be huge.

Caesar

Staff member
Umm how about you just download the mixtape at the end of
September and if you wanna see me, then go to my page and check out pics of me with Lhus, Dr. iLL, Powder, and pics w/ folks like Dominique Wilkins, Jarrett Jack of the Toronto Raptors, and so forth! Quit hating because yall got nothing going for yourselves, lol.

Also be on the lookout for THE GRINDHOUSE GANG we've got a bunch of BIG NAMES on the project, its gonna be huge.

A. I dont particularly want to see you.
B. I gave you an option to silence haters and have some fun. No one cares enough to download your mixtape because you're still Officer Wiggum. I gave you an out, you acted like a dumb ass. Im not not going to download your mixtape because you're fat or whatever, Im not going to download your mixtape cause you're a dumb ass it seems. And I dont support stupid rappers.
C. Meh.

_carmi

me, myself & us
1) No it won't be an "Epic Fail" waiting to happen as you feeble minded retards seem to think

2) Yes, I am working with SNOWGOONS, of Babygrande Records, yes I am working with THE WHITE SHADOW OF NORWAY (Whom has produced for some LEGENDS in the game), yes I am working with POWDER, yes I am working with GRINDHOUSE GANG, and Yes I am working with NUMEROUS other artists - including 2Ugli (album dropping w/ me featured on it on Babygrande Records), and various other artists such as RESPECT THA GOD, CANIBUS, KILLA SHA, and so forth.

3) Yes I am making moves, regardless of what you HATERS on here have to say.

Also Bigg Limn & I are finally finishing up ASAP: As Sicc As Possible, so I'll be sure to drop that on here for all of you hating bastards to enjoy.

And LOL @ you idiots talking down on Augusta, honestly, Augusta is a pretty bad city, and downtown Augusta is very bad. If you don't believe me, go down to Eastbound at night and see if you make it out alive HAHAHA idiots
LOL Augusta sucks but its home and I'm content with that. I just come here to try and breathe some life in this forum, regardless of the response that I garner, this forum is deceased. I remember the days when this forum had a lot of activity, what the hell happened?
you know for someone who doesn't care about this forum or its members, you seem to put a lot of effort. this thread was going to be dead and ignored until 3 days after you created it you posted in it again to gain some attention. then you bitch about haters and brag about your wack tracks. ironic no?

now you've got the attention you wanted, take your tracks and gtfo. i do not know you or care about you. but if you come here only to posts tracks and hope to sell some mixtapes, it matches my definition of spam and they'll be deleted. i know mr officer wiggum you used to be a member here that people laughed at constantly but i don't reckon you post much lately. it's people like you who ruin boards. yessir.

btw congrats on living in a bad ass city, hope that gives you some street cred cause honestly that's all you've got a shot at.

thank you for your hate mail, i appreciate every kind word. you are all scholars and true gentlemen.

thank you for bringing the life back to streethop, this forum has been in a coma for the longest time. wake it up.

hahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha yall crack me up!

masta247

Staff member
It's ironic to be rejected by hip-hop, real life and then the internet message board while being fat AND stupid at the same time.
That's an epic combo lolz

I think like he just has to have some qualities, no? Ordering Big Mac with a crazy flow yo geronimo?

edit: oh and it's not like I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. I didn't know of Mark Deez much except for some classic stories. I'm not the type of person to diss a guy for stupid stories but this thread is a reason big enough for me.

Here's the datpiff link, everybody!!

Mark Deez - What Lies Within Mixtape Hosted by DJ Vlad @ DatPiff.com

01 - Intro (prod by Big G)(cuts by Big G)
02 - What Lies Within (Prod by Domingo) (Cuts by DJ Nix' on)
03 - Cold Heat (Prod by Shellshock)
04 - Get Flamed Up (ft Dr iLL) (Prod by DJ Karma Infinite)
05 - Realm of Danger (Original) (Ft Ras Kass, 93 P, Phathom) (Prod by Domingo)
06 - Mans World (Prod by Big G)
07 - 3 Hooded Villians (ft Logik Locksmith, Powder)
08 - Mortal Kombat Tactics (Prod by Powder)(Cuts White Shadow)
09 - Goin Good (ft Keep on Hustlin ENT) (Prod by Alkitrakz Productions)
10 - A New Day (Prod by John Carlo)
11 - Aww Shit (Ft Lil Loco) (Prod by Yoshi)
12 - Can't Take It Remix (ft Kid Teck, 93 P) (Prod by DJ Karma Infinite)
13 - Oh God Part II (Ft Young B) (prod by Big G)
14 - Searchin 4 You (ft Mina Fedora) (Prod by World Capital)
15 - Blowed on The Daily (ft Bigg Limn) (Prod by Alkitrakz Productions)
16 - End of Entities (ft Powder) (Prod by La Onda Instrumentals)
17 - Falling Down (ft Jukstapose) and Junclassic)(Prod by Archimedes)
18 - War Of The Worlds (Prod by Motion)
19 - Comin For Ya (prod by Big G)
20 - They Don't Know (ft William Munny) (Prod by Mood Muzik Productions)
21 - Life Is Hard (prod by Big G)
22 - If You See Me
23 - Outro (prod by Big G) ( Ft DJ Vlad)

Mark Deez of Mr. Untouchable Music on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
DJ Vlad: twitter.com/djvlad, 419.777.1906 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Mr. Untouchable Music on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.