Mark Deez - What Lies Within & Grindhouse Gang

I just wanted to tell everybody here who had been following this, that my DJ Vlad mixtape, What Lies Within, which I've held off for a few years is finally COMPLETED 100% and has been sent off to be mixed/mastered. It will definitely be released for FREE DOWNLOAD sometime in September.

Here's the final track list for What Lies Within:

1. Intro (with DJ Vlad)
2. What Lies Within (Cuts by DJ Nix'on) (Produced by Domingo)
3. Cold Heat (Produced by Shellshock)
4. Get Flamed Up (Featuring Dr. iLL aka Malpraktiz) (Produced by DJ Karma Infinite)
5. Realm of Danger (Original Version) (Featuring 93 P, Ras Kass, & Phathom)
6. Man's World (Produced by Drum Gang Music Group)
7. Mortal Kombat Tactics (Cuts by White Shadow) (Produced by Powder)
8. Goin Good (Featuring KOH Ent) (Produced by Alkitrakz Productions)
9. A New Day (Produced by John Carlo)
10. Aww Shit (Featuring Loco) (Produced by Yoshi)
11. Creepin Thru The Dark (Can You Find Me) (Produced by K Productions)
12. Can't Take It (Remix) (Featuring 93 P & Kid Teck) (Produced by DJ Karma Infinite)
13. Interlude (with DJ Vlad)
14. Searching 4 You (Featuring Mina Fedora) (Produced by World Capital)
15. So Soft (Featuring KOH Ent) (Produced by Alkitrakz Productions)
16. End of Entities (Featuring Powder) (Produced by La Onda Instrumentals)
17. Falling Down (Featuring Jukstapose) (Produced by Archimedes)
18. Coming 4 Ya (Produced by Big G)
19. Oh God Part II (Featuring Young B) (Produced by Big G)
20. They Don't Know (Featuring William Munny) (Produced by Mood Muzik Productions)
21. Life is Hard (Produced by Big G)
22. If You See Me/Outro

Another huge project thats slated for 2009 is THE MILITIA OF EMCEES PROJECT. Lord Lhus & Dr. iLL are putting together THE MILITIA OF EMCEES. This project is slated for release late 2009/early 2010! We have features from the likes of: Chino XL, Ras Kass, King Syze, Reef The Lost Cauze, Psych Ward, Savage Brothers, Planet X, IDE of Creative Juices, Dr. Ama AKA Darkskinned Assassin, ATMA, Beast1333, Genghis Khan, Sunn Sunn Szizzorhands, Billy White, Wyze Mindz, Vendetta Kings, Powder, Mark Deez, The Mighty Thor, Fatha Death, Amadeus The Stampede, Godilla, and many more. Also with production by Snowgoons, Domingo, Dr. iLL, Poltergeist Beats, Keko, Stijn Beats, Makhno, Jynce, Benzie, Melph, Saga aka The Gift, K-Flow, Powder, Motion, and MANY MORE.

Also I wanted to inform yall of a new group that I am a member of - GRINDHOUSE GANG - which consists of myself, Dr. iLL aka Malpraktiz, Powder, and Lord Lhus - the album will feature production from Powder, Klive Kraven, Motion, White Shadow, Type Beatz, Snowgoons, and many more. This project should be dropping sometime in 2010.

GrindhouseGang on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
POWDER AKA CASEY JONES on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Dr. iLL (Album Drops - Late Sept. PUSHED BACK) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Lord Lhus of Bloodline (NEW ALBUM OUT) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Mark Deez of Mr. Untouchable Music on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

1) No it won't be an "Epic Fail" waiting to happen as you feeble minded retards seem to think

2) Yes, I am working with SNOWGOONS, of Babygrande Records, yes I am working with THE WHITE SHADOW OF NORWAY (Whom has produced for some LEGENDS in the game), yes I am working with POWDER, yes I am working with GRINDHOUSE GANG, and Yes I am working with NUMEROUS other artists - including 2Ugli (album dropping w/ me featured on it on Babygrande Records), and various other artists such as RESPECT THA GOD, CANIBUS, KILLA SHA, and so forth.

3) Yes I am making moves, regardless of what you HATERS on here have to say.

Also Bigg Limn & I are finally finishing up ASAP: As Sicc As Possible, so I'll be sure to drop that on here for all of you hating bastards to enjoy.

And LOL @ you idiots talking down on Augusta, honestly, Augusta is a pretty bad city, and downtown Augusta is very bad. If you don't believe me, go down to Eastbound at night and see if you make it out alive HAHAHA idiots

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
1) No it won't be an "Epic Fail" waiting to happen as you feeble minded retards seem to think

2) Yes, I am working with SNOWGOONS, of Babygrande Records, yes I am working with THE WHITE SHADOW OF NORWAY (Whom has produced for some LEGENDS in the game), yes I am working with POWDER, yes I am working with GRINDHOUSE GANG, and Yes I am working with NUMEROUS other artists - including 2Ugli (album dropping w/ me featured on it on Babygrande Records), and various other artists such as RESPECT THA GOD, CANIBUS, KILLA SHA, and so forth.

Also Bigg Limn & I are finally finishing up ASAP: As Sicc As Possible, so I'll be sure to drop that on here for all of you hating bastards to enjoy.

And LOL @ you idiots talking down on Augusta, honestly, Augusta is a pretty bad city, and downtown Augusta is very bad. If you don't believe me, go down to Eastbound at night and see if you make it out alive HAHAHA idiots
1. It's an epic fail cause nobody here cares about you. I personally never had anything against you, but from what I remember; you weren't very liked here.

2. Sounds good, hope it works out for you.

3. If you know we're all haters, why do you come and present your tracks thinking you'd be getting feedback? Quite a 'feeble minded retard' move if I do say so.

As for living in a dump, congratulations on the honour bestowed upon you.

So Augusta being a bad city is what makes it good?

Makes perfect sense.

LOL Augusta sucks but its home and I'm content with that. I just come here to try and breathe some life in this forum, regardless of the response that I garner, this forum is deceased. I remember the days when this forum had a lot of activity, what the hell happened?

The.Menace

Staff member
The dealer is pushin Mark Deez. That's strange. Anyway. I'd like to hear ASAP - it has been years since that idea was born.

Da_Funk

haha you're fat

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Thats because it's full of dumb fuckin wigger white boys like yourself trying to act hard and do the dumbest fuckin shit to try to prove that they are "gangsta!" Go choke on a hoagie you chief wiggum looking muthafucker! You can mark deez muthafuckin balls in your mouth biatch!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.