Mariah Carey furious with Eminem

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Synful*Luv said:
He's supposed to be a rapper though not a comedian, if he spent as much time working on his lyrics as he did trying to make jokes about people he'd be one of the best rappers in the industry right now. I mean, yeah some of the things are funny, like when he talks about Bush or something, but when he talks about someone and it's that personal. . .that's taking things too far. She never lashed out at him or talked about him so he had no reason to do that.
But, when a rapper is doing a show, he's supposed to entertain. Snoop and Devin smoke weed on stage and bounce on lowriders, Eminem does comedy stunts. Also, this is extremely funny.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I don't know, I understand the point you're trying to make, but from a female's perspective that's just wrong. I can see if he was talking about her singing or her career or something that's public, but for him to talk about something so personal and initmate on stage and act like it was really trivial, that had to really hurt Mariah, it would hurt just about anyone. Even if she didn't really care about him, it was still personal, I don't know, maybe you guys can't get it because you're guys . . .

Synful*Luv said:
I don't know, I understand the point you're trying to make, but from a female's perspective that's just wrong. I can see if he was talking about her singing or her career or something that's public, but for him to talk about something so personal and initmate on stage and act like it was really trivial, that had to really hurt Mariah, it would hurt just about anyone. Even if she didn't really care about him, it was still personal, I don't know, maybe you guys can't get it because you're guys . . .
Mariah shouldn't have messed with him in the first place. It's like that Native American dude who told that story on "Natural Born Killers"

This woman found a frozen snake outside, she brought him inside and nursed him back to health. One day he bit her and as she lay there dying she said "Why did you bite me after I took you in and nourished you" to which he replied "BITCH you knew I was a snake!" BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Synful*Luv said:
I noticed. Your sexual orientation is blocking you from seeing things the way they are. :) Just joking, but I know why a girl would be on Mariah's side, mainly because she starts to think of all the ways her ex-boyfriends can embarass her. :)

kinda mean, but fighting the sock puppet was more mean.. and i never understood why he honestly hated moby?! other than that mariah carey looks like an orangatang which makes me laugh because i heard she spends 150k a month keeping up her looks, but to be fair she looks a lil better in person, either way i'd rather have sex with eminem than her..

Oh yah and i'll always love eminem no matter wat because eminem show is like one of the best albums in the entire worldddddd *hugs album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.