Mariah Carey furious with Eminem

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah he did that. sucks for her. i thought it was a nice intro for the song puke. but i thought it was made for the show.. not voice message she had left him back in the days.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I don't think it's funny, even if she is crazy, he had no right to do something like that, that's horrible, not only playing the messages out loud but then acting out they way he did, he needs to grow the fuck up.

It was cute when he was 21 but now that he's like 37 he needs to be more mature.

Synful*Luv said:
I don't think it's funny, even if she is crazy, he had no right to do something like that, that's horrible, not only playing the messages out loud but then acting out they way he did, he needs to grow the fuck up.

It was cute when he was 21 but now that he's like 37 he needs to be more mature.
so very true

Synful*Luv said:

Why?!? He can't rap anymore, he might as well do something funny like that...

Synful*Luv

Staff member
He's supposed to be a rapper though not a comedian, if he spent as much time working on his lyrics as he did trying to make jokes about people he'd be one of the best rappers in the industry right now. I mean, yeah some of the things are funny, like when he talks about Bush or something, but when he talks about someone and it's that personal. . .that's taking things too far. She never lashed out at him or talked about him so he had no reason to do that.

That's always been his gimmic though (other than being white), he's always had lyrics that were meant to be funny or offend. AND that stunt was the most original thing he's done in years. Besides, everyone already knows Mariah is crazy, and a crazy woman can put you through HELL...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.