Makaveli Presents: Muszamil Immortal Outlaw. Sept 16 20006

Nut

Pittsey said:
I meant with the promotion and distribution. Having Stevie Wonder on there means it's major.
Well it's a sample and not an appearance, big difference. Must admit thought it must've cost them a hell of a fortune to get that sample cleared.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nut said:
Well it's a sample and not an appearance, big difference. Must admit thought it must've cost them a hell of a fortune to get that sample cleared.

I know it's a sample. And I know the differences between them.

My point still stands, that I tried to make 3 posts ago. To have Stevie Wonder on the album shows promise. Like big things are a coming.

Stevie heard the track and loved it that was a major reason for the clearance. Nut homie ya Storm would be a bangin addition but she is all family oriented now and I know the homie Qd3 is in contact with her and we would love to have her for a Mil project but she is being a mother now.

Pitsey your right man this will be a big stepping stone project and if all goes well this will lead to the next project being on a major. I can't speak on anything yet but I am close to setting up 2 major meetings with 2 major labels and power players in the game.

Mil signed a one album deal wth this label who mainlly does rock music. They have worldwide distribution and have assured us great promotion. We have contacted BET, XXL, for adds and more things are being done. Radio will be a major challenge but we have some connections in diff markets. The label has a big promotional plan in place but from my experience you can' trust them at times so I am anxious to see how everyhting will work out. My goal is to lead this project into a major album for next year and we are close to accomplishing that because Mil will make noise for this 1 and the right people who can make big moves will take notice for the future.

Nut

Young G said:
Stevie heard the track and loved it that was a major reason for the clearance. Nut homie ya Storm would be a bangin addition but she is all family oriented now and I know the homie Qd3 is in contact with her and we would love to have her for a Mil project but she is being a mother now.

Pitsey your right man this will be a big stepping stone project and if all goes well this will lead to the next project being on a major. I can't speak on anything yet but I am close to setting up 2 major meetings with 2 major labels and power players in the game.

Mil signed a one album deal wth this label who mainlly does rock music. They have worldwide distribution and have assured us great promotion. We have contacted BET, XXL, for adds and more things are being done. Radio will be a major challenge but we have some connections in diff markets. The label has a big promotional plan in place but from my experience you can' trust them at times so I am anxious to see how everyhting will work out. My goal is to lead this project into a major album for next year and we are close to accomplishing that because Mil will make noise for this 1 and the right people who can make big moves will take notice for the future.
Thanks for the info:thumb:

That Last Dayz track btw is also hot, even better than Ain't no Reason and is on the album too right ?

Nut said:
Last i think he should drop the 'Makaveli presents' from the title because i think more than half of the ppl will think ow it's a rapper try to come up off pac, he must be one of pac's boys if you know what i mean.
:thumb: Muszamil brings fire but he must change this.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Hey Young G, will Napo make any guest appearances on this album? And is there any plans on gettin an autographed copy or poster like they did for the first album?

Nut

Just checked the Last Dayz on Hell Razed us and i don't see the difference between the two. Can some1 tell me if they're really the same and if it will be on the new album ?

Before i answer some of the questions I have to adress the title issue and I will copy what I posted in another forum that people had an issue with the title.

In 96 Pac told Mil "Kamillion you wanna make a million" This the time homie 10 years later. I told Mil how people thinking he trying to profit and he got real heated and he will speak on it and adress this issue. All I can say like I stated above all the people mentioned will tell you how contrary that statement is.
ya while Pac obviously has not heard any of the songs if it wasn't for Pac moving out Mil and Mu(Napoleon) to LA who knows what would have happened to them.... So like Mil said he wants this to go down in history and will always mention Pac and this Outlaw sh1t will always be repped and Pac is responsible for him being where he is in his life now so hence Makaveli presents....
This one of the most honest cats you would meet and the fact afeni treats him like her grandson, Suge was just with him Tuesday night how many cats fucking with Suge since now Death Row has crumbled and his in bad times only loyal and honest cats like Mil would cause this beyond music.... Outlawz themselves can speak on Mil and what his about trying to hold Pac down.
This deal he got and what his doing now everyhting on his own no hands out if you know about his background in life his living proof of survival that single the "Teddy P" joint will speak on all this.

Keep dropping feedback on the music I still am confused why this title is generating so much attention to me it's a non issue Mil an Outlaw if he can't rep pac who can? Check Outlawz 1st album who was all over the cover, tracks, album Mil he ain't no newbie like I said just cause his been laying low people getting things twisted like their is this new cat trying to come up off pac lol how contrary he been with the lawz through all the struggles, ups and down,.

No as far as apperances and tracks.
Last Dayz just the hook is sung by a diff cat but the label liked the track so much from the previous albm they insisted on using it.
Also " Cry for help" will be on a album but it's a much different version that will leave fans surprised a different mix to say the least....

The last track of the album will be a solo from "Gritty" an artist from new jerzey mil is introducing and Gritty is clsoe to getting down with Death Row East.

Now other apperances
Napoleon on "Hollywood" a tight track Napo adresses some issues about him changing etc

H Ryda
The Regime
Cabo
Val Young on about 2 or 3 tracks
and couple of other hot rappers one from Houtson I forgot his name but his on a 1 nation track with the regime and Mil a favorite of a lot of people that have peeped snippets from the album.

As far as contests we have some cool stuff planned and right around September we will release more info.

Nut

Young G said:
No as far as apperances and tracks.
Last Dayz just the hook is sung by a diff cat but the label liked the track so much from the previous albm they insisted on using it.
Also " Cry for help" will be on a album but it's a much different version that will leave fans surprised a different mix to say the least....

The last track of the album will be a solo from "Gritty" an artist from new jerzey mil is introducing and Gritty is clsoe to getting down with Death Row East.

Now other apperances
Napoleon on "Hollywood" a tight track Napo adresses some issues about him changing etc

H Ryda
The Regime
Cabo
Val Young on about 2 or 3 tracks
and couple of other hot rappers one from Houtson I forgot his name but his on a 1 nation track with the regime and Mil a favorite of a lot of people that have peeped snippets from the album.

As far as contests we have some cool stuff planned and right around September we will release more info.
Thanks for all the info (also the explanation of the whole Makaveli Presents thing). It's not like i don't understand it but i think regular ppl (so no Outlaw fans, 2pac fans etc.) will see this as another dude trying to profit off pac, that's all. It was more of a suggestion from my side at least.

I think Last Dayz really fits with if you listen to Ain't no Reason so i think it's all good that they're using the track. Imo though the chorus was the only thing that was less about the track, it looks like the guys doing the chorus can't really sing but i guess its just the way it sounds.

Cool that Napoleon is on it, never would've expected that:cool:
Also can't wait for Cry for Help mix caus the track really started to grow on me. I hope all this is not final because with so many guest appearances and only 14 tracks (i hope they change this to about 17-18) how many solo tracks will there be left. Don´t get me wrong, i think the guest appearances are great except for the Regime and Cabo (he can´t rap imo) but i just love Mil by himself.

Thanks again Young G, keep us posted and please no more tracks or snippets until September. We´ve 2 tracks already and that´s enough for me. It already shows this is going to be great:thumb:

Pac was going to adopt Muszamil , people dont know how deep of a relationhip pac had with muszamil n napoleon , he was a father figure to muszamil, trust me MAKAVELI PRESENTS!!! people just dont know the history man , i reallyhope muszamil addresses this issue, he is the truest cat to hold pac down,

N much love to everybody who's holding mil down , trust me this is one loyal dude ,people just dont now all that about ml.

Im so glad to hear all the updates n cant wait to get my hands on this albu, hope the promoton n distribution goes well, guest appearances sound dope,

CHECK OUT THE STEVIE WONDER JOINT ON www.myspace.com/muszamil

ts TIGHT as HELL!! cant stop playing it man got that shit on repeat for days!!!

Nut said:
Thanks for all the info (also the explanation of the whole Makaveli Presents thing). It's not like i don't understand it but i think regular ppl (so no Outlaw fans, 2pac fans etc.) will see this as another dude trying to profit off pac, that's all.
I was thinking the same...

Nut

pacnlawzsouljha said:
Pac was going to adopt Muszamil , people dont know how deep of a relationhip pac had with muszamil n napoleon , he was a father figure to muszamil, trust me MAKAVELI PRESENTS!!! people just dont know the history man , i reallyhope muszamil addresses this issue, he is the truest cat to hold pac down,

N much love to everybody who's holding mil down , trust me this is one loyal dude ,people just dont now all that about ml.
Thanks for the info:thumb:

Btw, i listened to As the World Turns yesterday and at first i thought at the very end Napo was saying: 'A lot of n***** getting burned as the world turns, burn, the world turns' but now it sounded a lot like Mil. Any idea who it really is ? Also, in the article they said Pac said: 'Kamillion, do you wanna make a million ?' but i think he says: 'Kamillion wanna make a million'. It suits it more since pac laughs after that and says legit which he refers to the fact he wants to make money with rapping. I hope one day we're going to hear the OG, maybe Mil talks (more) at the end after it's cut short.

Would be a good question for Mil regarding As the World Turns, how about an interview ?:cool:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.