Makaveli Presents: Muszamil Immortal Outlaw. Sept 16 20006

First off as far as the title I know the common perception I will get Mil to explain it because the last thing he wants to do is appear that he si trying to profit of Pac. If people knew how contrary that statement is and the fact how corporate type people from the have tried to blackball him cause some people feel threatned of what this young cat is capable of doing as an artist.

In 1996 the legendary 2pac introduced people to his youngest protege by asking on the track "As the world Turns "Kamillion do you wanna make a Million?" . After 96 it took nearly Muszamil four years to start raping since being a rapper was not a focus for him but starting in 2000 fans would hear Mil on all Outlaw related projects. It has been nearly four years since fans have heard from Muszamil formerly known as Hellraza who is also the younger brother of former Outlaw member Napoleon. After dropping his debut album "Hell Razed Us" under the alias Hellraza he was the first artist to drop on Outlaw Records and the 12 track independent project was dubbed a "street classic". Now in September 2006 10 years after the passing of his mentor Tupac Shakur Muszamil is set to make his mark in the game with a 14 track album that can be only described as soul filled, raw, real music from the heart. With the blessings of The Outlawz, Afeni Shakur, Suge Knight and many other legendary figures Muszamil is set to carry the torch for 2pac's legacy for another ten years. The growth on this album is amazing to hear a young artist spit like that with powerful content is rare. This project truly has something for everyone from the deep soul filled "Teddy Pindergrass joint" also known as "Time and Time Again", to the emotional track about a youth story "Sekie". The album features the traditional raw Outlaw sound with tracks like "Still Bustin"featuring H Ryda and collaborations with , Gritty Outlaw, The Regime. Also the uptempo " Mr. Muszamil" and the slow anthem "What I feel inside" feat Val Young. While I wish we could drop a track the most we can do is a snippet due to label issues but I have had the pleasure to hear the completed project and the best way I could describe the album is - Political, Raw, Emotional, from the heart, authentic,
Many more surprises on the album. With nationwide and worldwide distribution and a great promotional plan in place people will finally get a chance to catch up on what Muszamil has to offer.

Pitsey consider it a done deal . Also we will premire the first track "Sitting Down" also Known as the Stevie Wonder joint soon. This is not a single but a taste for the project.
As far as the pac versce Mil is an Outlaw who will do anything to hold down Pac's legacy and represent. He will speak on it himself how he donates proceedings of the album to Tupac Estate, How every day in the streets and everywhere he holds down Outlaw and Pac name. So every project and every chanche he gets he will rep Pac. And Political Soldiers is historic it is like the torch being passed look at how the two versces relate to each other.

Now check a brand new track an Exclusive off the album " Ain't no Reason" Feat Stevie Wonder Sample and Stevie heard the track and was feeling it big time

Check it and drop feedback this is not the single but an indication of the album.
www.myspace.com/muszamil

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young G said:
Now check a brand new track an Exclusive off the album " Ain't no Reason" Feat Stevie Wonder Sample and Stevie heard the track and was feeling it big time

Check it and drop feedback this is not the single but an indication of the album.
www.myspace.com/muszamil

If you can get it hosted, I'm lacking server space, I can get it featured on the front page of Streethop.

So the tracks "Last Dayz 2006 Mix" gonna be on the album? What make it different from the 1st version released on "Hell Razed Us"? BTW the songs on myspace sound dope I'll be lookin for the album...

Nut

Young G said:

www.myspace.com/muszamil
Damn, i'm shocked:eek:. This shit is hot as fire, i love the beat, the sample, the lyrics, his voice. I've been waiting on his new album ever since i heard his appearances on the US & Bonapartz album. I never really liked his first solo album but started to like him more and more just for the fact he's really the last one left. After i heard No More Pain off US i started to really like him and i think he had some great lyrics even though i didn't really feel his style and voice. After hearting this track i'm convinced he can cary the torch and the album will be in for more suprises and hopely the shit. Muszamil will then be the only artist besides Bizzy Bone i'm gonna buy an album from. Can't wait for this album and i hope he will get mad promotion, maybe even a video:)

Btw it's cool Stevie Wonder liked the track. Could you give us some more info how he heard it and what his exact words were. Would be the greatest thing ever guest appearance wise if Muszamil could get Stevie to do a real track with him. An appearance from a legend like him will definetly get more attention and a better start for the new Outlaw. Can't wait for something like that to happen:hungry:

Nut

I gotta be honest and be skeptical about this caus MANY artist claim they have a large promotional campaign, worldwide distribution and all that but when it comes down to it they fail to deliver. I'm not saying this is going to happen with this album but it could turn out like many projects.

Btw a collaboration with Storm with be the shit too. The last female Outlaw with the last male Outlaw

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nut said:
I gotta be honest and be skeptical about this caus MANY artist claim they have a large promotional campaign, worldwide distribution and all that but when it comes down to it they fail to deliver. I'm not saying this is going to happen with this album but it could turn out like many projects.

Btw a collaboration with Storm with be the shit too. The last female Outlaw with the last male Outlaw

I agree. But doesn't a Stevie Wonder collaberation make it seem more positive?

Nut

Pittsey said:
I agree. But doesn't a Stevie Wonder collaberation make it seem more positive?
Don't know exactly what you mean but i just mentioned Storm caus i think it would be a good collabo too. It's different because Storm is a rapper and could happen but if a collabo with Stevie would go down Muszamil would make history because he doesn't even have a name in the rap biz yet.

P.S I was just brainstorming on things so it's not like i want Storm over Stevie (if that's what you mean)

Last i think he should drop the 'Makaveli presents' from the title because i think more than half of the ppl will think ow it's a rapper try to come up off pac, he must be one of pac's boys if you know what i mean.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nut said:
Don't know exactly what you mean but i just mentioned Storm caus i think it would be a good collabo too. It's different because Storm is a rapper and could happen but if a collabo with Stevie would go down Muszamil would make history because he doesn't even have a name in the rap biz yet.

P.S I was just brainstorming on things so it's not like i want Storm over Stevie (if that's what you mean)

Last i think he should drop the 'Makaveli presents' from the title because i think more than half of the ppl will think ow it's a rapper try to come up off pac, he must be one of pac's boys if you know what i mean.

I meant with the promotion and distribution. Having Stevie Wonder on there means it's major.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.