Lynch And Eiht

Lok

Unless Lynch is a better MC than I thought, he will not be able to go back to that style. He switches his flow too much to do so. He already tried a few times to do SOTS type songs (The Corpse Came To Dinner) & failed.

Lok said:
Unless Lynch is a better MC than I thought, he will not be able to go back to that style. He switches his flow too much to do so. He already tried a few times to do SOTS type songs (The Corpse Came To Dinner) & failed.
The Corpse Came To Dinner was actually nice. I really liked it :thumb:

Lok said:
I didn't say it was bad. I liked it as well. But it was far from a SOTS style song.
True, but it was only one song which was the only song of lynch on Now Eat soundtrack if I remember correctly. I think he may have it in him :thumb:

DUB CEE said:
well lynch has dropped 3 classics IMO which would be 24 Deep, Season Of Da Siccness, and Loaded. When I mean he's goin back to his old shit I meant it's going to be that ripgut cannibalism baby killer type shit but I don't know about the flow.
Oh OK...Corpse Came to Dinner was tight BTW, one of the tracks that I like from his relatively recent catalogue.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Problem is when u rap about the things Lynch raps about, there is only so much u can say. But im looking forward to hearing what he brings to the table.
Its really no different than anybody else though...everybody raps about the same shit over and over again. You just happen 2 notice it more w/ Lynch cuz its off the wall shit, rather than everyday things like bling and bitches and all that bullshit.

Bigg Limn said:
Its really no different than anybody else though...everybody raps about the same shit over and over again. You just happen 2 notice it more w/ Lynch cuz its off the wall shit, rather than everyday things like bling and bitches and all that bullshit.
thats the truth, so i tend to love to hear lynch not giving a fuck.... hey Limn is there any other Mr. Doctor cd worth getting besides setrippinbloccstyle?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.