Lynch And Eiht

yes sir, i dont know if it's good enough to pick up and I ain't found it for cheap so whoever's bought it or downloaded it tell us how it is!

i got it, its pretty good, dope beats, eihts stronger on tha album than lynch. bringz you back. Best song on it is california bangers.

lynch posted on his forums sayin that this was just for some quick $$$ and didnt put much effort

cant wait for his new album dinner and a movie tho :thumb:

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
u know u cant judge it from the same view as i have i´m still stuck n tha 90`s :) but its ok..but u cant compare it to lynchs and eihts early work..:(
but it aint terribel.some ok-cuts there.

Lok

If an artist openly admits he just puts out albums to make money & doesn't care about the quality of his work, he doesn't deserve to be supported.

Lok said:
If an artist openly admits he just puts out albums to make money & doesn't care about the quality of his work, he doesn't deserve to be supported.
at least he was honest

he's probably workin on his latest album Dinner and a Movie which I can't wait for :thumb:

hopefully it'll be good.. all i can do is expect the best?

i mean i wasnt really feelin lynch by inch but i think lynch said this is gunna go back to his old style so it might be pretty good *hopefully*

the album is aite the problem is that it's one of those albums that grows on ya (like most of his shit) but this is even a bigger growin-on-thang. i can't really say there's one GREAT song on it, but the whole album is coo

i saw it at best buy yesterday for $14.99, tried to get my boy to purchase it cuz i was low on dough - but he wasn't havin it... i wanna hear it though

DUB CEE said:
hopefully it'll be good.. all i can do is expect the best?

i mean i wasnt really feelin lynch by inch but i think lynch said this is gunna go back to his old style so it might be pretty good *hopefully*

Good to hear :). I don't know why other artists don't try this.

2PacThug4Life said:
Good to hear :). I don't know why other artists don't try this.
Because there is a thing called artistic growth. By Lynch supposedly going back, he is really saying that the last 11 (or 9 if counting Loaded) years have effectively been a mistake.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
HitEmUp21 said:
Because there is a thing called artistic growth. By Lynch supposedly going back, he is really saying that the last 11 (or 9 if counting Loaded) years have effectively been a mistake.
Not really...he grew as an artist, and as a producer. He tried new things, experimented with different styles. All that quote is really saying is that he prefers his old style - as do most of his fans.

Anyways...the albums pretty good, best collab album hes done save maybe Blocc Movement [havent heard it] & Nigga Deep.

Bigg Limn said:
Not really...he grew as an artist, and as a producer. He tried new things, experimented with different styles. All that quote is really saying is that he prefers his old style - as do most of his fans.

Anyways...the albums pretty good, best collab album hes done save maybe Blocc Movement [havent heard it] & Nigga Deep.
The "artistic growth" thing was in response to the question as to why other artists don't go back to their old styles. And sure he experimented etc. but that experimentation got him nowhere. By saying that all the experimentation was wrong, he is implicitly admitting that he should not have developed his style, thereby the decade post-SOTS/Loaded was a mistake.

I think that we are unable really to judge what his best style was, simply because I'm sure there were other factors that contribute to the consensus view that "SOTS is his best", such as production, guest appearances, and also the time when it dropped. Personally, I like his style best on that album, but I'm certainly not as disappointed as most with Lynch by Inch. There also seems to be a nostalgic desire for people to remain static and stagnant, how often do you hear fans complain about rappers having styles different to the ones they fell in love with (Common?). I mean sometimes it is warranted (Andre 3000), but so much of the time I think it is just that nostalgic yearning for what we are familiar with. People change, usually they don't go back. Lynch must have some real regret to claim that he is doing such a thing.

/rant

HitEmUp21 said:
The "artistic growth" thing was in response to the question as to why other artists don't go back to their old styles. And sure he experimented etc. but that experimentation got him nowhere. By saying that all the experimentation was wrong, he is implicitly admitting that he should not have developed his style, thereby the decade post-SOTS/Loaded was a mistake.

I think that we are unable really to judge what his best style was, simply because I'm sure there were other factors that contribute to the consensus view that "SOTS is his best", such as production, guest appearances, and also the time when it dropped. Personally, I like his style best on that album, but I'm certainly not as disappointed as most with Lynch by Inch. There also seems to be a nostalgic desire for people to remain static and stagnant, how often do you hear fans complain about rappers having styles different to the ones they fell in love with (Common?). I mean sometimes it is warranted (Andre 3000), but so much of the time I think it is just that nostalgic yearning for what we are familiar with. People change, usually they don't go back. Lynch must have some real regret to claim that he is doing such a thing.

/rant
well lynch has dropped 3 classics IMO which would be 24 Deep, Season Of Da Siccness, and Loaded. When I mean he's goin back to his old shit I meant it's going to be that ripgut cannibalism baby killer type shit but I don't know about the flow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.