lol spider loc already got a g-unit tatt

Prasad thinks he's so hood makin comments like that. No one gives a fuck what you think. Pac rocked the W with the middle finger over the ring finger too. Shit, it doesn't even matter anyways you fake ass gangsta.

prasad said:
That idiot does not know how to do the west side with his fingers right. i hate ASSHOLES or RAPPERS who do that wrong, its an INSIGNIA get it right or dont use it at all. The other rapper that does it is TI what a DUMBASS. Thats the easy way doing it. its actually ur fourth finger over the middlefinger get it right u crack head.

20past4 said:
good one sniper :rolleyes:
did u read that post ? ROFL i think spider loc who is from the WEST COAST, and has been in a gang knows better then us how to throw up the signs.
let it also be known that there is no WRONG way to throw up a dub, its jus orthodox and unorthodox.
t.i throws up w's reppin WEST SIDE bankhead. is it hard to understand ? ;)

sniper said:
lol @ prasad. wat the fuck u kno about gangs man, ur azn, stay in ya lane lmao.
the fuck is that suppose to mean? stay in your lane cause your asian? homie you obviously aint never been to long beach or la for that matter

no 1 started throwin' up that "w" in videos until westside connection. but let me quote Kam from whoomp whoomp " takin' all my shots, like that w, nigga that stands for watts" so really that is its orgin.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.