lol spider loc already got a g-unit tatt

That idiot does not know how to do the west side with his fingers right. i hate ASSHOLES or RAPPERS who do that wrong, its an INSIGNIA get it right or dont use it at all. The other rapper that does it is TI what a DUMBASS. Thats the easy way doing it. its actually ur fourth finger over the middlefinger get it right u crack head.

DPG iz all I C

prasad said:
That idiot does not know how to do the west side with his fingers right. i hate ASSHOLES or RAPPERS who do that wrong, its an INSIGNIA get it right or dont use it at all. The other rapper that does it is TI what a DUMBASS. Thats the easy way doing it. its actually ur fourth finger over the middlefinger get it right u crack head.
LMAO are you in anyway related to Aban ?

NO.
But atleast i am from US and i know how the W supposed to be used start watching icecube vids or eazy e's video, maybe u will know why i wrote. When i hit a concert in la they hate it when u get the W wrong, maybe i got my facts straight how about yours.

I got the point of thread lol. Thanks for underestimating me so.

And Pauly, i know he's from the West which is why I put in the 'regardles of where he hails from' comment.

And I've seen Biggie do that inversed 'W' for East Coast before, so it ain't new. I think Nas did it before too.

2Pax

prasad said:
lol :p

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I got the point of thread lol. Thanks for underestimating me so.

And Pauly, i know he's from the West which is why I put in the 'regardles of where he hails from' comment.

And I've seen Biggie do that inversed 'W' for East Coast before, so it ain't new. I think Nas did it before too.
ok sir

i doubt spider would throw up the eastcoast

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
prasad said:
Lol calm down..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.