Lloyd Banks disses Yuk & Game on new track 'Potato Head'

lol how did jada back down, d block came out with so many disses, and 50 had 2 or 3 songs. Dblock won the beef. But the beef kinda died out before anyone cud for sure say someone was beat. but D Block beat 50

i just downloaded 2 song off limewire it sucks banks don't even rap on it it's some country guy talking about guns and being hit on the head, the first time i heard it that shit didn't even sound like a diss track. :D

mastaveli Esco said:
lol how did jada back down, d block came out with so many disses, and 50 had 2 or 3 songs. Dblock won the beef. But the beef kinda died out before anyone cud for sure say someone was beat. but D Block beat 50
lmao pls in all honesty 50 hurt jada...... look at the facts

piggybank drops
animal by jada drops
i run ny drops

summerjam 2005 jada aint even given time to perform animal ;)

jada and d block lost. fact. i dont even like 50.

HellRazor05 said:
FUCK that shit, this is not over. "Shots Fired" is gonna be on Styles new album so when that comes out then we'll see what the deal is.
styles p time is money pushed back......... i dont think they gonna be replyin.

Rapper Jadakiss is cooling the long time beef with 50Cent and saying that 50 is “a marketing genius" and the beef between them was just a trick to sell albums.

"If you listen to the record, there are only two bars referring to me. He is a marketing genius, The hype that he created around Piggy Bank caused him to break history again, It's not a real beef, He had a plan. He set out to do something, and he more than did it. He executed the shit out of that shit” Said Jada

"I got the respect for everybody until you disrespect me. He didn't really disrespect me. This game is very political. He pays the bills at Interscope (record label) and I gotta respect that. It's the art of war, At no time are you ever going to hear me get mad about this" Added Jada.

HellRazor05 said:
Okay, well if its over then why are Sheek & Jae Hood still poppin shit? On the Big Mike mixtape Hood was crackin' on Yayo like crazy. And Green Lantern was tellin' Kiss on the phone "You know their gonna bring the kid out...". Maybe its over with Jada and 50 but not with the other members.
Yeah, but who really cares about the other members of D-Block? 50 called out Jada, and plus Jada's the most prominent of the group.

HellRazor05 said:
Okay, well if its over then why are Sheek & Jae Hood still poppin shit? On the Big Mike mixtape Hood was crackin' on Yayo like crazy. And Green Lantern was tellin' Kiss on the phone "You know their gonna bring the kid out...". Maybe its over with Jada and 50 but not with the other members.
jae hood / sheek - koch

styles p / jada - interscope

see a pattern ? ;)

Hituup said:
Cmon, why are you putting TRL and yukmouth in the same breathe? TRL is for commercial/pop artists, YUKMOUTH is none of that.!!

In fact I barely know him. I think he made the song "Still Ballin" dedicated to 2Pac!! Other than that I don't know him and could care less to be honest.
i was trying to su must be a trl fan coz who only listne to commericial rappers --- get it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.