Lloyd Banks disses Yuk & Game on new track 'Potato Head'

Banks already has leaked his diss track back like Yukmouth in less than 24 hours with the title track " Potato Head " featuring Tony Yayo. They just played it in Philly tonight and the shit is tight. It samples Dr. Dre's " Stranded on Death Row beat " that he used on the Chronic album. He takes shots at Game, Big Fase, and the Black Wall Street family as well as Yukmouth. He goes at Yukmouth for getting his chain snatched as well. It will be all over the radio and online tommorow I am sure. Once I get the track I will let you guys know.

Source: http://www.gunitworld.com

lol looks like they finally got the balls to diss yuk, just because they got spider backin them, would be nice thought to see a yuk and game track responding to it

Shit!! It's been a good 2 months since I been here cuz I moved and I was suprised to read this shit. You can expect another Game Ova 2 on Lloyd Banks no doubt. Give it some time and a few diss tracks back and forth

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Fuckin potato head ? what the fuck clowns in these dumb ass beefs wtfff
Potato Head
how the hell u get taken serious with that shit. thats embarrasin, shit ?!

they all need 2 just let shit go and do somethin new for real. thats what peoples waitin for, the leak of a diss from Tony yayo and Lloyd banks called mr potato head

anyway i'll get it when itleaks as always

I heard from the Ill Community that Lloyd is gonna respond with a "400 Bars". If so, then lets get ready to rumble. Game cant fuck with Banks lyrically when it comes to punchlines.

pacnlawzsouljha said:
r u for real hommie ??

let me guess ... does TRL sound familiar lol

Cmon, why are you putting TRL and yukmouth in the same breathe? TRL is for commercial/pop artists, YUKMOUTH is none of that.!!

In fact I barely know him. I think he made the song "Still Ballin" dedicated to 2Pac!! Other than that I don't know him and could care less to be honest.

Crunkadelic said:
I heard from the Ill Community that Lloyd is gonna respond with a "400 Bars". If so, then lets get ready to rumble. Game cant fuck with Banks lyrically when it comes to punchlines.

what would banks say about anybody? who is he? he may have the lyrical skill but he got no AMMO on what to say

why didn't they go at shyne? whats the next response on fat joe?
jada? silverback guerrillas? notice how all these cats were going to physically RIP THEYRE HEADS apart and nobody from g unit had the huevos to strike back (lyrically or physically)

as for lil boy hank he really need to be quiet and maintain being so fly but just not at the mouth

pclvson said:
why didn't they go at shyne? whats the next response on fat joe?
jada? silverback guerrillas? notice how all these cats were going to physically RIP THEYRE HEADS apart and nobody from g unit had the huevos to strike back (lyrically or physically)
50 responded to Shyne on "PiggyBank" and Jada on "I Run NY" and Tony Yayo has been dissing Fat Joe & D-Block, but they probaby werent major disses. Fat Joe said himself said he wasnt gonna say anything else after "My 44" and in the new XXL, Jada said he's gonna leave it alone - so thats all about to die down. Silverback Guerillaz aint gonna do nothing but talk shit - who are they?

what would banks say about anybody? who is he? he may have the lyrical skill but he got no AMMO on what to say
You really dont think Banks has lyrically ammo? That nigga crazy punchlines - he always has.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.