Listen To Jay Z Stealing Everybody's Rhymes

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you posted the bitten rhymes about 20 times on this board. Now, you have audio as well. Good job my friend. :)

2pacnbiggie said:
This shit is ridiculous and the funny thing is this isnt even HALF of the stuff hes bitten. Jay will never be one of the greats..

listen for yourself dont let me judge for u...but hes a huge biter..

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CLFVGRVY98AL3HVZHC79ADF8S

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OIVKXKEUT0011QIIQIRWI7IBP

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LLFBQADWSMG328XCCY2I77PA6
NEW YORK ! NEW YORK! (8) i love this track...

man cut the jay-z hating i seen u on a board lol 2pacnbiggie aka jay-z hater LOL!!!! cut it man...

If Jay is such a biter and untalented why is he always credited as one of the best living and in the Top 10 of All Time?If he has no talent how did he, start from the bottom by making his own label and climb the charts higher and higher with each release, until it got to the point where Mr.Started Out His Trunk reached the roof just to put his roof in his trunk?
Whether YOU like him or not, Jay is one of the most successful rappers EVER and now he is one of the most successful businessmen in Rap.He is extremely wealthy and he did that by doing what he enjoys, making music.So stop Envying him...
Do you know how many people *SAMPLE* and change up lyrics?ALOT of them do.Im pretty sure you can make this, and half of this shit is just coinsidence.
"I went by the fork in the road and went str8/"
Do you know that this IS a common saying?
And some others are just things that sound similar.I think you have wayy too much time on your hands.

Jay-Z not one of the greats?

Must have some nice crill over in Chi-Town...

Hov's 'paid tribute' to quite a few MCs. however, the lines that he haven't stolen are still better than 99% of MCs today that aren't underground, and his delivery is still better than most of them.

if you don't consider Hov an all time great MC, you don't know hip hop. and that's real rap.

EDIT: oh, and just so you know...hip hop was founded upon a little thing called sampling...you may as well say every rapper in the game is trash, because they've all spit other rappers lines before

I understand some off you are saying that he is one of the greatest but..... Why so much bitting? its amazing how much he stole and if you try to deny that then you need to get off his Dick couse Beyonce is waitin unpatiently for her turn.

Yeah hip hop is created on samplin but not even Ja rule/The realest have taken as many lines from pac and big then him.

i consider him average

Infamous Josedy said:
If Jay is such a biter and untalented why is he always credited as one of the best living and in the Top 10 of All Time?If he has no talent how did he, start from the bottom by making his own label and climb the charts higher and higher with each release, until it got to the point where Mr.Started Out His Trunk reached the roof just to put his roof in his trunk?
Whether YOU like him or not, Jay is one of the most successful rappers EVER and now he is one of the most successful businessmen in Rap.He is extremely wealthy and he did that by doing what he enjoys, making music.So stop Envying him...
Do you know how many people *SAMPLE* and change up lyrics?ALOT of them do.Im pretty sure you can make this, and half of this shit is just coinsidence.
"I went by the fork in the road and went str8/"
Do you know that this IS a common saying?
And some others are just things that sound similar.I think you have wayy too much time on your hands.

well who the fuck credited him as the best alive? some fucking bitcches on TV?? fuck them and fuck jay-z it's the public who speaks not some fag TV people who all they care about is looking good and getting some money.

Dumbasses, u think he spits better than the original rappers that spit those lyrics haha. Listen to yourself u sound u just had a sex change. GAYZ and his dick ryders. He is successfull because he stuck around biggie. The rap fans after 2pacnbiggie passed away they had no other option.

K D

This shit is ridiculous and the funny thing is this isnt even HALF of the stuff hes bitten. Jay will never be one of the greats..

prasad said:
Dumbasses, u think he spits better than the original rappers that spit those lyrics haha. Listen to yourself u sound u just had a sex change. GAYZ and his dick ryders. He is successfull because he stuck around biggie. The rap fans after 2pacnbiggie passed away they had no other option.

WoW.... ignorance! First off prasad get 2pacnbiggie's dick out your mouth and grow up.. ''gay z bad boy killa'' its getting tiresome.. second of all he is successful because he stuck around biggie? was big there for vol 2? vol 3? and so on? big was alive for reasonable doubt .. thats it! third.. the rap fans after 2pacnbiggie passed away? they all died because 2pacnbiggie was bringing the ''truth''? shut the fuk up JAY Z IS A FRAUD!?? now come on little boy tricks are for kids .. n 2pacnbiggie i seen countless amount of threads about jay z biting rhymes .. let it go .. 2pac would of been proud.. now let it go

2pacnbiggie said:

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CLFVGRVY98AL3HVZHC79ADF8S

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OIVKXKEUT0011QIIQIRWI7IBP

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LLFBQADWSMG328XCCY2I77PA6
First when i saw the topic I knew that it's 2pacnbiggie.

I suggest you change your nick to somthing relating to Jay-z.

aight thanks...Hi!! and welcome back to : MARRY A SLUT WHO IS IN LOVE WITH TUPAC!

today is a very special day for us..because this is the 1st time we bring two homosexuals together! I see the look on ur face and i can hear u thinkin: WTF is he talking about? Well i will give u the answer right now: we have brought a group of homosexual tupac obsessed fans together to talk to eachother and the first two who connect with eachother can spend a week together and we are paying for everything....So let's see what they are talking about today:'' jay-z is a faggot'' aha! so thats why yall talking about him like that playing hard to get arent we?

Well ladies and gentlemen boys and girls why dont we give em some time...

NExt subject= Biggie

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
aight thanks...Hi!! and welcome back to : MARRY A SLUT WHO IS LOVE WITH TUPAC!

today is a very special day for us..because this is the 1st time we bring two homosexuals together! I see the look on ur face and i can hear u thinkin: WTF is he talking about? Well i will give u the answer right now: we have brought a group of homosexual tupac obsessed fans together to talk to eachother and the first two who connect with eachother can spend a week together and we are paying for everything....So let's see what they are talking about today:'' jay-z is a faggot'' aha! so thats why yall talking about him like that playing hard to get arent we?

Well ladies and gentlemen boys and girls why dont we give em some time...

NExt subject= Biggie
You should write a book.
"Words of wisdom by Hurts"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.