lil wayne

linx

Staff member
That BM J.R. song wasn't bad, but I didn't like it that much. Probably the best Lil Wayne song i've heard though.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lol u need to listen to that album diddddd you hear the shit he was saying om bm jr.But hey an opion is a opion.

i'm a big fan of lil wayne after pickin up the carter...i think he got some good flow, definetely good potential, however he won't be top 5, he's still one of my favorites at the moment

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
this isnt old, wtf is your problem, because im upping threads up ?Im putting people up on lil wayne.Isnt that why the thread was created?:rolleyes:

why the fuck do you care that i upped it?

good thread. lil wayne is tite as fuck and i use to think he was wack until i made myself really listen to his shit but the man has serious talent and BM J.R. is fucken great. don't know if he will be a top 5 one day but i can see that kind of potential. peeps should not sleep on him like i did for a long time. peace

Shadows

who said hes the top 5 dead or alive?

So far hes on the road to selling a lot but...i dont think giving him the top 5 dead or alive is given to anyone that easy.

Otherwise u might as well give it up to Nelly when he first came out...etc...

However, good analysis on him, i think he is a popular rapper right now and doesnt really have to change his style to do that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.