Lil Wayne to diss 50 Cent

Caesar

Staff member
I've just gotten word that Lil Wayne is gearing up to release a diss track aimed at 50 Cent, who called Weezy a "whore" on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 just over a week ago.

50's been rolling on with his beef/hype machine, also recently taking shots at Chamillionaire, Kanye and Ghostface.

Stay tuned to StreetHop.com for more info as it develops...

stupid ass nikka

what the hell is wrong wit 50 when he fuks wit lil wayne then you know he is crossin the line. lil wayne is crazy....... dont know what 50 was thinkin sayin that. why is he tryin to beef wit everyone.

Fiddy is just tryin to hype shit up ready 4 the album drop but its worn out, he does it everytime an album drops, dude run out of ideas, lil wayne will end this dude even tho they both studio gangstas but hey, at least lil wayne got swag...

50 u a dumb ass, let go of the wak over-used publicity stunts..

cant wait 4 the wayne diss lol

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Im lovin it
Howver the Whore line seems biger than it actually was. he wasnt as much as sayin fuck him he's a whore as he was jabbin at him sly by about how he is on every tape and tracks w/ everyone and criticized like that you should make your drops important" or an "event" some shit like that

but its interesting to that weez was on that new Ja :thumb:

50 kills Lil Wayne

Wayne is the gay rapper. No doubt about it. He can't mirk 50, are you all crazy? Only rappers who hold their own in diss tracks against 50 are Game (who may be better) Jada, Joe and Nas. And joe only did one diss track, so that shows lack of material.

Anyways, wasn't wayne pretty much bragging about being a whore? Saying he is waiting to release his album so he can do a song with "anyone" including ppl like mariah carey? i read that on this very website, then when 50 points it out, wayne gets all butthurt. He's being a hypocrite and 50 will crush him. Weezy only has like three hot tracks anyways, rap doesnt need him.

However, 50 shouldnt mess wit Kanye or Cham. That could be a no-no.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
But, 50 can't make a good diss track. He can make a good track for white teenage girls to dance to, but that's about it.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Wayne is the gay rapper. No doubt about it. He can't mirk 50, are you all crazy? Only rappers who hold their own in diss tracks against 50 are Game (who may be better) Jada, Joe and Nas. And joe only did one diss track, so that shows lack of material.

Anyways, wasn't wayne pretty much bragging about being a whore? Saying he is waiting to release his album so he can do a song with "anyone" including ppl like mariah carey? i read that on this very website, then when 50 points it out, wayne gets all butthurt. He's being a hypocrite and 50 will crush him. Weezy only has like three hot tracks anyways, rap doesnt need him.

are you serious lil wayne gave fat joe life with make it rain.and he only got 3 hot track gtfoh.if you followed lil wayne youd know he maybe on everybodys shit but guess hat he never has anybody on his.He hasnt dropped a album in two years and he still relevant.Name 1 rapper to ever do that?

what the hell

yo are you stupid or are you stupid. pik one. 50 cant do shit to lil wayne. are you a idiot all of lil waynes trcks are hella sick dont know what you talkin bout fool.

pssh

50 cant make a good diss track? are you outta ur mind? funeral music, piggy bank (except that clickety clank shit, thats annoying) 300 shots, back down.
im standin by what i said, wayne is garbage. him and baby are fagz together anyways. hustlerz muzic, shooter and raw toon are the ONLY wayne tracks worth listenin to. make it rain sucked, the remix was aight but waynes part was still dead. anybody who sounds like a 14 year old girl, dresses like a broke pimp, and calls himself "weezy f baby" in every damn track shouldnt even be in hip hop. faggot ass pussy.

haha 50 disses whoever is hot in the game... and then sometimes he disses lil wayne.

dont get me wrong, im not dickriding 50. i know 50 fell off a lot, no denying that. he went from hottest on the streets to the soundtrack for a teen slumber party, but he's still top of the game wit his diss tracks.

_carmi

me, myself & us
50 cant make a good diss track? are you outta ur mind? funeral music, piggy bank (except that clickety clank shit, thats annoying) 300 shots, back down.
im standin by what i said, wayne is garbage. him and baby are fagz together anyways. hustlerz muzic, shooter and raw toon are the ONLY wayne tracks worth listenin to. make it rain sucked, the remix was aight but waynes part was still dead. anybody who sounds like a 14 year old girl, dresses like a broke pimp, and calls himself "weezy f baby" in every damn track shouldnt even be in hip hop. faggot ass pussy.

haha 50 disses whoever is hot in the game... and then sometimes he disses lil wayne.

dont get me wrong, im not dickriding 50. i know 50 fell off a lot, no denying that. he went from hottest on the streets to the soundtrack for a teen slumber party, but he's still top of the game wit his diss tracks.
even if you dislike weezy, you cannot deny that he's hot in the game right now. if you deny this you're a fool. dude's been airing on everybody's tracks for a while now. and this without releasing an album on his own.

50 is fake. his diss tracks are weak. you're talking of him as of the god of diss tracks. he aint. 50 aint shit right now.

I've just gotten word that Lil Wayne is gearing up to release a diss track aimed at 50 Cent, who called Weezy a "whore" on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 just over a week ago.

50's been rolling on with his beef/hype machine, also recently taking shots at Chamillionaire, Kanye and Ghostface.

Stay tuned to StreetHop.com for more info as it develops...
Have you ever met a girl that soo desperate for attention she'll do anything including trying to piss people off just so she'll someone to talk to her?Well u all have and her name is clitoris jackson...Interscope pushed back her album cuz her first 2 singles wern't getting the radio play like her past singles... its cuz everyone realized that shes just recycling concepts like amusement park with candy shop and its gettin' old...c'mon homegirl,u think we're too stupid to be fooled by that?... i aint hatin' her first 2 albums were tight but lets all face it, she had a good run but this is the end of the gunit era...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Those aren't good diss tracks, though. Your reasoning for what makes a good diss track is probably laughable so I won't even ask. Out of those songs, Back Down was the only one that was listenable.

Ps. Killa murked 50 in that beef.

and again

im not sayin wayne isnt POPULAR in the game right now, but i still say his music is trash. ok ok, you all are sayin 50 cant make a diss track... name a good weezy diss track. yea, i thought so. nothing.

cam killed 50? are u serious? yelling "curtis" 5,000 times doesnt squash someone, cam has fell off a long time ago.

im not sayin 50 is the best for diss tracks, but he's at his best when he is dissing. Game is prolly the best for diss tracks.
ok you guys are sayin "waynes on everyones shit. he hasnt has a cd in two years and still relevant" ok, so ur agreeing he's a whore. weezy cant hold his own in rap beef against 50, and i doubt he could hold his own against anyone else in rap beef. stick to the collabo's with anyone who touches a mic, in any genre of music. im waitin for him to collab wit wayne brady or some shit.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Those aren't good diss tracks, though. Your reasoning for what makes a good diss track is probably laughable so I won't even ask. Out of those songs, Back Down was the only one that was listenable.

Ps. Killa murked 50 in that beef.
:thumb:

Jer

50 murked everyone with "How to Rob"
50 murked Ja
50 murked Preme
50 murked jadakiss and put D-Block on hold
50 murked Fat Joe
50 murked cameron
so what you think 50 gon do to wayne???
50 is a damn machine...

you guys are dissin cause he always disses to hype up his album.
If this formula is workin, why not keep rollin with it?

50 is a businessman before a rapper...
he ain't a toy! that's why he's laughin straight to the bank! ha ha ha ha haww!!!!

i ain't a dickrider either...
i

The only thing 50 ever acheived on his own was dandruff, and joe made i think 3 diss tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.