Lil Wayne to diss 50 Cent

i've never heard wayne do a battle beef, but judging from what the dude's been pulling off over the last year or so i'd love to see him get into one.

i find it hard to believe and disappointing for someone NOT to see the talent lil'wayne is bringing out here. i'd pit him as the best lyrist out of the crunk generation by far right now. dude's word play is sick and his flow keeps getting better with every song.

i'm not a fan of the voice or the content he's always rapping bout, but still..... skill is skill.

and point blank.... 50 ain't gone none of that. he is one of the people that's still "killing rap" as some of you would say. as it's clear the man cares more about selling records than making a good rap song.

which is why i'm rooting for Wayne. it's time talent took the game back.

i've never heard wayne do a battle beef, but judging from what the dude's been pulling off over the last year or so i'd love to see him get into one.

i find it hard to believe and disappointing for someone NOT to see the talent lil'wayne is bringing out here. i'd pit him as the best lyrist out of the crunk generation by far right now. dude's word play is sick and his flow keeps getting better with every song.

i'm not a fan of the voice or the content he's always rapping bout, but still..... skill is skill.

and point blank.... 50 ain't gone none of that. he is one of the people that's still "killing rap" as some of you would say. as it's clear the man cares more about selling records than making a good rap song.

which is why i'm rooting for Wayne. it's time talent took the game back.
The only dude i respect as a rapper is ImMortal Technique the reast are fucksacks especially bitchy cent .

50 murked everyone with "How to Rob"
50 murked Ja
50 murked Preme
50 murked jadakiss and put D-Block on hold
50 murked Fat Joe
50 murked cameron
so what you think 50 gon do to wayne???
50 is a damn machine...

you guys are dissin cause he always disses to hype up his album.
If this formula is workin, why not keep rollin with it?

Exactly, 50 killed all them, and they were all, except ja, better than wayne. And yea i would keep rollin wit the same thing too, if the method aint broke, dont fix it. And whoever said lil wayne is the best lyricist, you are seriously retarded. he says shit just cuz it rhymes.. "clean like a virgin in detergent" omg are u effin kiddin me? thats your idea of a great lyricist? man, eat a dick.
im tired of sayin it so im just gonna wait til 50 kills wayne and then listen to you all bitch about how 50 sucks. he will ruin weezy's birdman kissin career. best lyricist, pssh.
haha best outta the crunk movement? thats just sayin which rapper sucks the least. crunk music is retarded, thats why hip hop is declining. when you define somethin as crunk, stupid, or hyphy, it automatically goes down in value.
terrible lyricist.

haha

from read most of the comment on this page it's seems as though there are only a few people who know anything about hip-hop. iversonpac u sound more like a dickridin' 50 cent fan who just hates lil wayne,then u do a hip-hop fan. yeah 50 kill a lot of people on dis tracks. but u can not sit here and type all of them were better than wayne???cuz if u meant that my man u r a borderline idot."killa cam" better than wayne??? sorry brotha.and that lil wayne kissin' birdman shit is old so can it please stay in the past!thats for anyone who said it. anyone sayin' 50 cent would kill wayne just b/c what 50 did to other rappers is trippin'..hahaha that like sayin nas would kill t.i. b/c of what he did back in the day with that ether shit. u cant say wayne cant hold his own against 50 either kid.a lot of people said game couldnt take on g-unit by himself too. see where that went.only rappers 50 "killed" were ja,jada sum what, and he did really get fat joe cuz that "i run new youk shit" was wack. backdown and piggy bank were the only good ones really. and u said wayne's only good songs were shoot,hustler musik,raw tone???!!WTF. funny how all of that was on da carter 2.listen to mixtypes for once..hahaha go back and listen his albums "da block is hot","lights out","500 degreez","the carter 1 and 2".get the F outta here.u must be one of these people who just heard started listen to wayne a few years ago when he came out with the carter...get real right now wayne and t.i. on the top of the rap game. and it's been two years since the carter 2.

first off, learn to fuckin type

from read most of the comment on this page it's seems as though there are only a few people who know anything about hip-hop. iversonpac u sound more like a dickridin' 50 cent fan who just hates lil wayne,then u do a hip-hop fan. yeah 50 kill a lot of people on dis tracks. but u can not sit here and type all of them were better than wayne???cuz if u meant that my man u r a borderline idot."killa cam" better than wayne??? sorry brotha.and that lil wayne kissin' birdman shit is old so can it please stay in the past!thats for anyone who said it. anyone sayin' 50 cent would kill wayne just b/c what 50 did to other rappers is trippin'..hahaha that like sayin nas would kill t.i. b/c of what he did back in the day with that ether shit. u cant say wayne cant hold his own against 50 either kid.a lot of people said game couldnt take on g-unit by himself too. see where that went.only rappers 50 "killed" were ja,jada sum what, and he did really get fat joe cuz that "i run new youk shit" was wack. backdown and piggy bank were the only good ones really. and u said wayne's only good songs were shoot,hustler musik,raw tone???!!WTF. funny how all of that was on da carter 2.listen to mixtypes for once..hahaha go back and listen his albums "da block is hot","lights out","500 degreez","the carter 1 and 2".get the F outta here.u must be one of these people who just heard started listen to wayne a few years ago when he came out with the carter...get real right now wayne and t.i. on the top of the rap game. and it's been two years since the carter 2.
let me start by saying... fuck you. ok, with that outta tha way, learn to spell some shit too. learn some grammar. and you are comparing lil wayne to t.i.? sorry bro, but you sound like a lil wayne dickrider. i said i wasnt a dickrider, said 50 fell off, and he makes some whack shit, if i was a dickrider, would i say that? i think not. hey t.i. and wayne are at the top of tha game so you are a fan of them? fuckin bandwagon ass bitch. and yea, cam IS better than wayne. wayne just says shit cuz it rhymes. everyone fuckin knows that. and im sayin it, wayne cant hold his own against 50. i never said game couldnt hold his own, game is sick wit the mic. but, he didnt do it all alone, he had some of blackwallstreet on a few songs, but the majority of it was solo. and how the hell do you kill someone, some-what? u fuckin dumbass. ok so you're sayin waynes best shit was back in his mixtapes?? so you're sayin he's not at the top of his game now, but he's still the best? get off waynes dick, ur on it more than baby is. T.I. is mean, i'll admit that, but wayne can suck a dick and die, hip hop doesnt need his bitch ass. lookin and soundin like a 12 year old girl. fuck you johnnyrain. have a great day.

talk what u know

just to get this out tof he way my man...this is a forum, not a spelling bee contest. who cares how"u" spell something and the grammar ...haha sound like my college professor.u tryin to diss me on incorrect grammar and correct spelling on a forum?get real kid...hahaha so imma spell shit out for u right this time. and u can stop "PMS"ing i didnt call you a dickrider, i said you sound like one. if i wanted to call you a dickrider i would have.and please dont try and qoute me. i didnt say waynes best work were on mixtypes. i clearly listed like 5 albums that you need to listen to before you start saying wayne sucks.and i need to send your dumbass a list of mixtypes too, because you really dont know wayne as a rapper, if you just think all he can do is rhyme.yo stupid ass said he only had three?three good songs??kill yourself.and when i say "kill" homie it's just the "proper" way of say murked...hahaha your a funny guy.listen to his music real close and it makes sense. where you from anyway. because it has to be either idaho,montana,kentucky,maine, and a few others if you think "killa cam" is better than wayne bro.and if it is kentucky maybe u should stick to that fried chicken not talking about hip-hop because only you and people up in new york are the only people i know who think cam is a good rapper. call me a dickrider all u want but i would put my life on it, that says if we had to send out a national vote "who beter wayne or cam" then 75 percent of the people if not more would pick wayne all day. not to mention cam sucks ass.facts are facts. and for the recordi didnt say wayne was better than t.i. i compared then to two different rappers nas and 50. point is wayne can handle 50, you wouldnt know because your nothing but a lil wayne hater.you might be one of these folks who go into stores and buy there album and say "hey he sucks! because you wasnt feeling his shit on the album"and you cant say waynes albums suck, because the last two were stright fire.you cant judge a MC unless you heard him underground, because thats where you get them raw. just like that boy cassidy. have of the folks didnt really respect him until that heard this mixtype shit.i know what im talking about kid, i listen to the real hip-hop and the fake hip-hop wayne been doing it since 98' and 50 since 95'. wayne is on top and 50 is trying to get back on top.point being wayne will "murk" 50 when the diss track drops. and 50 will do the same with his comeback. but in the end wayne will win. just as game did.

yo i kinda agree with johnnyrain on this one. 50 aint that heat like he used to be plus wayne is pretty nice on the mic. so anyone who said he sucks and has know flow is a dumb muthafucka. i live up in new york,harlem to be exact and no johnnyrain we dont really fell cam'ron up here. the nigga is boo boo. and if u think killa cam is good rapper and is better than lil wayne go load u pistol and indeed kill yourself. and crunk movement? wayne aint part of no fuckin crunk movement!since when did u see him in a lil jon video or hear him rap on a lil jon beat?let me see maybe a minute after never. im not going to say any names, fuck it i'll say sum names iversonpac and jer u two muthafuckas are dumbass. word up son, iversonpac more so than jer. wayne part of the crunk movement?wooo buddy not everybody with dreds is from atlanta and is jumpin' around yellin' and shit.hahahaa man maybe johnnyrain is right u need to stick to something else beside talkin' about hip-hop cuz u really dont know how dumb u sound. and before u start u seem to like using the word dickrider a lot.im not going to call u one so dont call me one just because i agree with someone. the truth hurts and the truth is hip-hop is in a new age why hooks and beats run the game. the south is takin' over and 50 cent is hating like always. get at me one

hahaha.. bitch. their.. weren't.. straight.. half.. mixtape AGAIN..

just to get this out tof he way my man...this is a forum, not a spelling bee contest. who cares how"u" spell something and the grammar ...haha sound like my college professor.u tryin to diss me on incorrect grammar and correct spelling on a forum?get real kid...hahaha so imma spell shit out for u right this time. and u can stop "PMS"ing i didnt call you a dickrider, i said you sound like one. if i wanted to call you a dickrider i would have.and please dont try and qoute me. i didnt say waynes best work were on mixtypes. i clearly listed like 5 albums that you need to listen to before you start saying wayne sucks.and i need to send your dumbass a list of mixtypes too, because you really dont know wayne as a rapper, if you just think all he can do is rhyme.yo stupid ass said he only had three?three good songs??kill yourself.and when i say "kill" homie it's just the "proper" way of say murked...hahaha your a funny guy.listen to his music real close and it makes sense. where you from anyway. because it has to be either idaho,montana,kentucky,maine, and a few others if you think "killa cam" is better than wayne bro.and if it is kentucky maybe u should stick to that fried chicken not talking about hip-hop because only you and people up in new york are the only people i know who think cam is a good rapper. call me a dickrider all u want but i would put my life on it, that says if we had to send out a national vote "who beter wayne or cam" then 75 percent of the people if not more would pick wayne all day. not to mention cam sucks ass.facts are facts. and for the recordi didnt say wayne was better than t.i. i compared then to two different rappers nas and 50. point is wayne can handle 50, you wouldnt know because your nothing but a lil wayne hater.you might be one of these folks who go into stores and buy there album and say "hey he sucks! because you wasnt feeling his shit on the album"and you cant say waynes albums suck, because the last two were stright fire.you cant judge a MC unless you heard him underground, because thats where you get them raw. just like that boy cassidy. have of the folks didnt really respect him until that heard this mixtype shit.i know what im talking about kid, i listen to the real hip-hop and the fake hip-hop wayne been doing it since 98' and 50 since 95'. wayne is on top and 50 is trying to get back on top.point being wayne will "murk" 50 when the diss track drops. and 50 will do the same with his comeback. but in the end wayne will win. just as game did.
quote.. mixtapes.. mixtapes again.. you're.. better.. record.. them.. their.. weren't.. straight.. half.. mixtape AGAIN..
Thought you said you were going to spelled things correctly on that comment? Lol.. stupid ass. I sound like your college professor? Damn, you're in college with your sorry spelling and lack of grammar? Congrats, congrats. Wayne better than Cam? LMFAO!! You crack me up, guy. That's got to be some of the funniest shit I've heard in a while. Thank God for a sense of humor as good as yours. And p.s. I never said that you said Wayne was better than T.I.; I said you can't even compare the two. Man why don't you just write a love note to Lil' Wayne? I mean go for it, he already kisses guys so you have a chance. Fuck it, maybe he'll write a love song about you, too. I can just imagine... "I love johnnyrain wit all my heart, Pepsi soda is dark." Yep, sounds like somethin outta a Weezy song. Weezy F. Baby... Weezy Fucks Baby. Hey johnnyrain, go die.
PEACE.

yo i kinda agree with johnnyrain on this one. 50 aint that heat like he used to be plus wayne is pretty nice on the mic. so anyone who said he sucks and has know flow is a dumb muthafucka. i live up in new york,harlem to be exact and no johnnyrain we dont really fell cam'ron up here. the nigga is boo boo. and if u think killa cam is good rapper and is better than lil wayne go load u pistol and indeed kill yourself. and crunk movement? wayne aint part of no fuckin crunk movement!since when did u see him in a lil jon video or hear him rap on a lil jon beat?let me see maybe a minute after never. im not going to say any names, fuck it i'll say sum names iversonpac and jer u two muthafuckas are dumbass. word up son, iversonpac more so than jer. wayne part of the crunk movement?wooo buddy not everybody with dreds is from atlanta and is jumpin' around yellin' and shit.hahahaa man maybe johnnyrain is right u need to stick to something else beside talkin' about hip-hop cuz u really dont know how dumb u sound. and before u start u seem to like using the word dickrider a lot.im not going to call u one so dont call me one just because i agree with someone. the truth hurts and the truth is hip-hop is in a new age why hooks and beats run the game. the south is takin' over and 50 cent is hating like always. get at me one
first off, i was replying to someone else who said wayne was best of the crunk movement, so get ya facts str8. i wouldnt even consider him crunk. and goddamnit, read the fuckin things before you say somethin. i said... 50 FELL OFF!! Yea, you are sayin the same thing and tryin to argue wit me about it, stupid motherfuckers. and i ain't sayin ur a dickrider (yet) because ur not sayin how GREAT lil wayne is, ur just sayin he's better than 50 and cam. to each his own, but johnnyrain sounds like he's in love wit weezy. heres MY OPINION JOHNNYRAIN AND NEW YORKS FINIST YOU BITCHES... Weezy aint shit. Cam aint shit. But cam is STILL better than weezy. 50 is better than both. Im not sayin 50 is the best of all rappers, but he's best outta the three in question.
Heres how i see it as of right now...
Wayne is running rap right now. Yea I'll admit that. He's number one, as of who is hottest and most popular. But, I don't think he's most talented. And anybody who argues that, thats ur opinion, but fuck you if you wanna criticize me for thinkin otherwise. That goes for johnnyrain, ny's finist, (p.s. finest* has an E in it) or anyone else who thinks everyone should think like them.

People overrate wayne. Yes he is a homo. But can he lyrically outdo 50? Of course. But 50 is doing exactly what he plans to do, he's causing as much buzz as possible before Curtis drops, everyone's talking about him right now, the competition with album sales on sept. 11 with kanye, the Wayne beef, etc.

You want to do damage to 50? Pay no attention to him and ignore it. That's what he runs on, baiting people hook line and sinker.

Everyone loved the 50 of the GROTD days, now he's just shitty bubble-gum hip-pop trash. I hope Before I Self Destruct brings 50 back to his roots and makes something worth listening too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online