Lil Kim to get 5 MICS from The Source

Damn, I would've never thought this many people hate on Kim. I'm no big fan of her myself, but atleast I acknowledge her. You guys don't know what the fuck she is capable of. That's one of the challenges of being a musician: you evolve to do better. Truthfully, her album may or may not be 5 mics. I atleast think we should wait to hear it first, though. I mean when 'Pac dropped 2Pacalpse Now, who would've thought later in his career he'd drop 3 classics in a row? Evolution.....

i have a hard time naming me against the world or 7 day theory 5 mic albums and they give this distinction to fuckin lil kim, they gotta be joking

ARon

It sucks that Lauryn Hill isn't getting the recognition for the first female artist to do something like this.
But to follow the hate thing going on.
She should pay her writers double.

Edit: This also does something horrible. If the albums turns out to be lower than a 5 mic album which i htink we all know, it will lower the bar for every other 5 mic album. Sad.

This is the tentative tracklist:

01. Introduction
02. Spell Check
03. Lighters Up
04. Shut Up B***h Intro
05. Shut Up B***
6. My N***as
07. Slippin
08. Answering Machine Skit 1
09. All Good
10. I Know You See Me
11. W.P.I.M.P.
12. Quiet (Featuring The Game)
13. Durty
14. Answering Machine Skit 2
15. We Don't Give A F**k (Featuring Bun B.& Twista)
16. Gimme That (Featuring Maino)
17. Kitty Box
18. Kronik (Featuring Snoop Dogg)
19. Winners and Losers
20. Get Yours! (Featuring T.I. & Shamel)
21. Last Day

I don't need to hear this shit to know it ain't a 5 mic effort.

The Source lost

source sucks dick nowadayz. lil kim hasnt done an album worth more than 3 stars. even benzino got 5 stars if im right. source was good though in the beginning of the 90's till the 98 or 99 era or something. and best female rapper has got to be lady of rage, if you look at skillz.

Confucius87 said:
Damn, I would've never thought this many people hate on Kim. I'm no big fan of her myself, but atleast I acknowledge her. You guys don't know what the fuck she is capable of. That's one of the challenges of being a musician: you evolve to do better. Truthfully, her album may or may not be 5 mics. I atleast think we should wait to hear it first, though. I mean when 'Pac dropped 2Pacalpse Now, who would've thought later in his career he'd drop 3 classics in a row? Evolution.....
hmmmmmm true.

i still think hardcore is better then anything else shes done b4 or after. :thumb:

Yeah, I don't know about you guys or if the album has leaked yet for you guys to judge it, but I'll only judge it once it's been leaked or something. And so far all I can say is that "Shutup B***H" song isn't a 5 mic song, in fact that song could or should've dropped the album to a 4 no matter how good the rest of the songs are. And look didn't the source give Nas's "Stillmatic" 5 mics. Stillmatic was a good album, but they overrated it imo. I don't think the source even gave 2pac's "Thug Life" LP 5 mics so how the hell did Stillmatic get 5 mics. The source just ain't credible anymore. And the only reason I think the source did that is because Nas was going through a battle with Jay-Z, so I'm wondering if this Lil Kim album is actually 5 mics or if they are doing it out of pity because Lil Kim is about to serve time.

Confucius87 said:
5 classics back to back.

Thug Life
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
Makaveli
R U Still Down!!

Confucius87 said:
You guys don't know what the fuck she is capable of. That's one of the challenges of being a musician: you evolve to do better.
Musician? What instrument does that skank play? And don't say the skin flute because that doesn't count.

You know what even more funnier? The Source wanted to give Litter Brother a lesser mic rating, but yet Lil Kim looks like she's really on a "Minstrel Show" with her face...and she gets 5 mics! :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online