Lil Kim going to jail!

linx

Staff member
That's funny huh? She was facing up to like 20 years and she has to go for like a year and a day or something. Have fun.

"I used to be scared of the dick
Now I throw lips to the shit
Handle it like a real bitch
Heather Hunter, Janet Jack-me
Take it in the butt, yah, yazz wha" :eek:

Whip out the broomsticks...females will have fun with her..They'll test her to see if the statement is true.....She a freak anyway.

Yeah, plus she's only like 4'10" or something. We'll see how gutter she is when she throwns down with some butch ass dykes who are at least the size of an average man.

EastsideThuggin said:
a year.thats easy
u muthafuckaz is stupid...why do yall want our sistahs n brothaz to go to jail..that shit been our lifestyle since we came here from the mothaland...we should b happy for her that she onli got a year...i dont care who the rapper is..the fact that they goin to JAIL im not down with that...no matter if i like the person or not..jail is hell u know...n shit look like only niggaz n spics keeps gettin locked up...so y should u b happy..stupid muthafuckaz..

phepp

Self96 said:
u muthafuckaz is stupid...why do yall want our sistahs n brothaz to go to jail..that shit been our lifestyle since we came here from the mothaland...we should b happy for her that she onli got a year...i dont care who the rapper is..the fact that they goin to JAIL im not down with that...no matter if i like the person or not..jail is hell u know...n shit look like only niggaz n spics keeps gettin locked up...so y should u b happy..stupid muthafuckaz..
dont be stupid, she admitted to perjury so therefore she goes to jail...

Self96 said:
Well when you do stuff that is illegal like that, then you get locked up. Maybe if she decided to be a law-abiding citizen by not doing what she did, then she wouldn't have to get locked up, she'd be having sex with men instead of sodomy by women.

Self96 said:
i liked that u quote me but homie,im black.dun spent 5 years of my life in prison.i dont wanna hear no bullshit from u.you prolly wut 15.until u actually do time shut up.thats tha nicest way i can put it.if you havent went thru wut ive went thru.ight then you lucky.AND I WUZNT HAPPY SHE GOT A YEAR,I WUZ ONLY STATING THAT A YEAR WULD BE EASY 2 DO.1

Good thing she doin time. You break the law you fuckin do the time. I dont care if your black or white or what the fuck ever. What sucks is when yer fasley convicted(tupac). But she admitted to it. so she deserves it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.