Lil Kim going to jail!

AmerikazMost

PuffnScruff said:
great. now her rap career is going to go through the roof and we wont be able to stop hearing about her.
my worst fears have come true

the only thing worse would be if P. Diddy tried releasing another album and the title mocked Pac...holy shit, i'd think I'd throw out my stereo

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
...with a boxing glove. Lil Kim isn't that good looking, and if you think she is, it's all makeup. Look for pictures of her from before Biggie died. Ugly.
These nuts, do you own a IS300 and live in CA?

calithugs913 said:
Good thing she doin time. You break the law you fuckin do the time. I dont care if your black or white or what the fuck ever. What sucks is when yer fasley convicted(tupac). But she admitted to it. so she deserves it.

The same amound of blacks and whites r in jail.... but heres the thing .. compair the amound of blacks to white in the country. I think white triple the amount of blacks in the us(i 4got the exact numberz but u kno where im gettin at) ...

something seems wrong that its the same amound of ppl in jail but when u compair the numbers in the country , white outnumber blacks by a lot.

but lil kim should go to jail ... i wont have 2 hear her music 4 while...

Self96 said:
u muthafuckaz is stupid...why do yall want our sistahs n brothaz to go to jail..that shit been our lifestyle since we came here from the mothaland...we should b happy for her that she onli got a year...i dont care who the rapper is..the fact that they goin to JAIL im not down with that...no matter if i like the person or not..jail is hell u know...n shit look like only niggaz n spics keeps gettin locked up...so y should u b happy..stupid muthafuckaz..
tru shit...plus she'll be under protective custody in jail because of her star treatment.

Originally Posted by Self96 said:
u muthafuckaz is stupid...why do yall want our sistahs n brothaz to go to jail..that shit been our lifestyle since we came here from the mothaland...we should b happy for her that she onli got a year...i dont care who the rapper is..the fact that they goin to JAIL im not down with that...no matter if i like the person or not..jail is hell u know...n shit look like only niggaz n spics keeps gettin locked up...so y should u b happy..stupid muthafuckaz..

phepp said:
dont be stupid, she admitted to perjury so therefore she goes to jail...
Yea Self96 stop being a dumb cunt, and accept it... she fucked up..
She's going where she belongs.. She's gonna come out more of a butch dyke then Missy Elliot lol

k69atie

SicC's Love
i heard this on the news this morn, she is lucky she only got a year and a day, here is an article about it all

Grammy Award-winning rap star Lil' Kim has been sentenced to a year in jail after being convicted of perjury.

The 29-year-old was found guilty of repeatedly lying to a grand jury to protect friends involved in a 2001 gun battle outside a New York radio station.

She is the first high profile female rap star to be sent to prison in the United States.

Lil' Kim, real name Kimberly Jones, made a plea for leniency at the Manhattan court before being sentenced and fined £28,500.

The shooting occurred as the rapper's entourage was leaving hip-hop radio station Hot 97 and a rival rap group was arriving.

One man with the rival group was wounded.

Lil' Kim was accused of lying 29 times in three court appearances in 2003.

She told a grand jury her ex-manager was not at the station on the day and denied knowing former bodyguard Suif Jackson.

Both admitted they were there and pleaded guilty to gun charges.

She had faced up to 20 years behind bars - five each on three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy.

Lil' Kim won a Grammy in 2001 for her part in the remake of single Lady Marmalade, alongside Christina Aguilera, Pink and Missy Elliot.

Isn't it funny how they can get Lil' Kim so easily, but even on his SECOND child molestation charge we can't get shit on Michael Jackson?

"The government hates rap!" - Chris Rock

Silleone said:
Me thinks if this wasnt lil kim people here would be praising her for not "snitching".
I would much rather praise somebody for not breaking the law.

And "not snitching" means keeping your mouth shut. What Lil Kim did was flat-out lie in a court of law, there's a difference between the two.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.