"lil kim already has enough lyrics for SEVERAL albums"

Don't let that album cover fool you, she is not good looking. Have any of you looked at her when she's not on a CD cover or music video or magazine? She is nasty, Pac wasn't kidding when he said "Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets." She is ugly, don't be fooled by the nosejob, makeup, hair dye, and computer touch-up effects. There's a reason why she almost went bankrupt a few years back because she was spending so much on top stylists for hair and makeup (since she needs it, otherwise she looks disgusting). If you don't believe me, do some research and dig up her old interviews. I remember she did one with MTV around 1997, and she was talking about how she remembers Biggie always having love for Pac... man, she looked like rancid ass.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Don't let that album cover fool you, she is not good looking. Have any of you looked at her when she's not on a CD cover or music video or magazine? She is nasty, Pac wasn't kidding when he said "Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets." She is ugly, don't be fooled by the nosejob, makeup, hair dye, and computer touch-up effects. There's a reason why she almost went bankrupt a few years back because she was spending so much on top stylists for hair and makeup (since she needs it, otherwise she looks disgusting). If you don't believe me, do some research and dig up her old interviews. I remember she did one with MTV around 1997, and she was talking about how she remembers Biggie always having love for Pac... man, she looked like rancid ass.
oh, i know that.

still, hott is hott, regardless of circumstance or false physical perks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.