"lil kim already has enough lyrics for SEVERAL albums"

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
i was just watching the news, they did a story on a lil' kim.

they said that people at the prison have confirmed that lil' kim is ALWAYS writing lyrics, and she already has enough for SEVERAL album's worth of songs.

just thought people might want to know.

personally, i couldn't stand lil' kim. however, i thought the naked truth was alright.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Meal Ticket said:
MOST rappers are always writin so whats the big deal.

kim was good on quiet storm doe she killed it.
uh, i wasn't really making a big deal about it...i was just saying that what this means is when kim gets out of prison, she's probably gonna have several albums coming out with little time in between.

pacnlawzsouljha said:
i hope she gets finger fucked in prison lol
im jus playin man
You never know, man. Lil' Kim is what, 4'11"? Those crazy butchy dykes are gonna wanna stick broom handles up in her, unless she's got some backup there.

i thought kim alwayz had a ghost writer.............

back then = biggie, cease, camron, jay z, mase, black rob and them........

currently maino i think........

It's never been proven that she's had ghostwriters. Her lyrics aren't good enough to have been written by Biggie, Jay-Z, and Camron. Cease, Black Robs, and Mase, seem likely but Lil Kim's lyrics aren't as retarded as what these guys usually come up with. I think that the whole ghostwriter thing was cooked up by haters who wanted to shoot her down for something. Personally, I don't like spouting stuff without checking the facts to make sure it's not bullshit. Maybe you guys should do that once in awhile.

Anyway, the idea of this kinda frightens me since she seems to get lyrically worse with every record. I'd be happy guy if I never had to hear Lighters Up, or Shut Up Bitch, ever again. The Naked Truth was very decent, but a definite step down from what she's done in the past.

C.R.Y. said:
i can imagine some deebo looking woman raping poor lil kim :D.
For real. Lil' Kim better start pumping some iron and become Big Kim, sooner or later she'll have to throwdown. She shouldn't have wasted her money on her nose/boob job, it'll get fucked up/fucked with.

The_Destroyer said:
It's never been proven that she's had ghostwriters. Her lyrics aren't good enough to have been written by Biggie, Jay-Z, and Camron. Cease, Black Robs, and Mase, seem likely but Lil Kim's lyrics aren't as retarded as what these guys usually come up with. I think that the whole ghostwriter thing was cooked up by haters who wanted to shoot her down for something. Personally, I don't like spouting stuff without checking the facts to make sure it's not bullshit. Maybe you guys should do that once in awhile.

Anyway, the idea of this kinda frightens me since she seems to get lyrically worse with every record. I'd be happy guy if I never had to hear Lighters Up, or Shut Up Bitch, ever again. The Naked Truth was very decent, but a definite step down from what she's done in the past.
yes, thats the reason theyre called GHOST-writers.
so u cant tell if they do or dont have lyrics written for other ppl.
the ghostwriter shit been around since 1996 with hardcore, biggie executive produced that cd, u tellin me he didnt once put any input into her rhymes ?

the reason ppl sell rhymes to other ppl as ghostwritten is so u get a free check and dont have to put ur name on somethin substandard, meaning not good enough to spit it yaself.

apparently the nas - gettin jiggy with it is true.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.