Lil Flip Or T.I

Duke

Staff member
T.I. takes it by a mile. Flip looks like a trick and like other dude said, he murdered him on wax multiple times.

as far as rapping skills go, Flip is buried 6ft deep compared to T.I.

Imma go with flip. I play Trap Muzik 3-4x and I get bored - same thing with Urban Legend. But with Flip I can pop in-

Underground Legend
The Leprechaun
U Gotta Feel Me
Kings of the South - Lil Flip & Z-Ro
West Coast Durty
Underground Vol. 1
Underground Vol. 2
Underground Vol. 3
Underground Vol. 4
Underground Vol. 5
Underground Vol. 6
Underground Vol. 7
Underground Vol. 8
Underground Vol. 9
Underground Vol. 10
Underground Vol. 11
Leprechaun Coinz
Breakin Bread
The Champions - Lil Flip & Zab Judah
South Side Still Holdin
Clover G's
HSE shit that he put out before leprechaun - the list goes on

Lil Flip go hard on all his mixtapes-he crazy. Plus him and Z-Ro beat the fuck out of T.I. in houston a couple weeks ago

Some claim they have videotape, but I haven't seen it. Z-Ro, Lil Flip & T.I. def threw down in the parking lot of Cloverburger in Cloverland, Houston. Most ppl agree that Z-Ro bumrushed T.I. and knocked the shit out of him before T.I. crews broke it up. Some say Lil Flip smacked T.I. and T.I. hit him back, other say Lil Flip was standing right in front of him and T.I. didn't do shit and let his crew rush flip. T.I. claims he has footage that he's gonna release...but he also said he had footage of Flip calling himself the king of the south and saying game over to T.I. in an Atl club-but that has never surfaced. As far as I'm concerned T.I. is a lying bitch trying to pull hoe moves on mixtapes, when everybody knows Lil Flip's from cloverland...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.