Lil Flip Or T.I

Scarface is the King of the South & everybody knows it (or should know it) so he doesn't flaunt it.

If you were to say to Flip or T.I, do they think they deserve the title more than Scarface they would tell you that they don't - I'm pretty sure one of them already said this (Flip I think).

But if I had to choose between those two, I'd say Flip, just on the strength of how much work he's done.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Scarface is the King of the South & everybody knows it (or should know it) so he doesn't flaunt it.

If you were to say to Flip or T.I, do they think they deserve the title more than Scarface they would tell you that they don't - I'm pretty sure one of them already said this (Flip I think).

But if I had to choose between those two, I'd say Flip, just on the strength of how much work he's done.
scarface is above king status, he been here too long, hes a legend, anyhoo hes said it himself that t.i can have that shit, cos he aint never claimed it or wanted it. :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Yeah but scarface told t.i he can have that title and even said t.i was one of the realest new southern acts to come out the south.Scarface said he wasnt into that king of the south shit because he has grown way past that stage of his life.

Yeah flip gotta alotta shit out but quality over quantity and t.i work is shitting all over lil flips work,Not to mention lil flip got murdered repeateadly on wax by t.i. (although he did have a few good comeback verses.)

Plus it safe to say this is one of the most whackest line in hiphop history

Ill treat you like milk, ill do nothing but spoil you-lil flip:thumb::thumb::thumb:

since the thread just asks about TI or Flip, i gotta say TI, i ain't feelin nothin flip has done, but TI stayed in my rotation for a while...plus if that shit TI said about flip renting the house he had on "how i'm livin" that shit is funny as hell, and a true king don't rent

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.