Lil Eazy/Game's "Certified Gangstas" video

Lok

Im not a Bones fan so I wouldn't know. and as for the Eiht Quik thing, you gotta be kidding me. Eiht & his people tore him a new ass hole every album. The reason why everybody thinks Quik won is because Quik was bigger at the time. It woulnd have really mattered what he said. Anyway...

"U DID A SHOW AND I HEARD IT WAS WACK...U TOSS'D OUT RECORDS ...THEY TOSS'D EM RIGHT BACK"

Sentenced said:
Tommy is from Memphis.
Yeah, I know, I did a Yahoo! search on him and he's listed on some website called "memphisrap.com" or some shit like that.

It listed that he has a few albums released. I'd like to hear his shit.

Personally, I thought his dad sucked as a rapper, but I respect the fact that Eazy founded NWA and quite frankly, he put up the money for Dre to start his career.

I hope Lil Eazy is better than papa on the mic.

Originally Posted by Sentenced
WHAT THE FUCK?!
lol Tommy is from Memphis & been puting out tapes since the early 90's. The fact that they both had jerry curls doesnt mean they are releated.

OK..so is Tommy Wright III one of Eazy's sons or no?

DJ THREAT said:
^^^^ jason die.

Eazy-E had that funny ass voice and some of his songs are just memorable. Boyz N The Hood, Gimme That Nut, No More ?'s, etc.
Wow. YOu're wishing me to die?

I wish I could be cool and get on here and diss people, then I'd be just like you. *thumbs up*

How sad is your life when you're openly wishing people you don't know on an internet forum to die?

Dude, I don't like Eazy as a rapper but give him respect for what he did do, which was funded NWA, pretty much made Dre and Cube famous, and founded Bone Thugs.

People act in here like if you don't think every legend ever is just a fucking God taht you are "disrespecting" them somehow.

Fuck....I think Jay Z is one of the most overrated rappers ever, HOWEVER, I still recognize his legend and respect it. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can't respect them for what they've done or created.

Sentenced said:
lol, no Tommy Wright is not Eazys son. Tommy Wright has a GANG of tape releases only. they only came out in memphis & didnt even come with covers or tracklists. I personally don't dig his shit, but he created a sound that affected the whole region (and still does).

Tommy Wright III - On The Run
Tommy Wright III - Ashes To Ashes, Dust 2 Dust
Wow...I genuinely thank you Sentenced as you seem to be very educated about Eazy.

So, now tell me this, how many kids does the guy have and do you know what the ratio of sexes is?

Any of his other kids in the game?

Personally, if I was any of Eazy's kids, sons especially, I would be doing my thing like my life depended on it. Those kids have access to the greatest pioneers of the fucking rap game...I hope none of them squander opps.

Lok

um, actualy im not very familiar with Eazys career (solo)/family since im not really a fan, but I know "Lil Eazy" (his son) is in the game & does a little bit of rapping & producing.

peace

Sentenced said:
um, actualy im not very familiar with Eazys career (solo)/family since im not really a fan, but I know "Lil Eazy" (his son) is in the game & does a little bit of rapping & producing.

peace
LOL. Well, I guess looks really can be decieving. Yeah, the way you were talking you sounded like you were an expert on Eazy or something. Kinda ironic.

I was going to make a thread about this, but I decided not to because you seemed like you were very knowledgeable. Guess I'll make the thread afterall.

Either way, man, thanks for your help. It's hard to find people on here who are actually educated and know how to talk and conversate without turning it into beef. You're definately one of the few people on this board that I've come to respect.

On The Game's mixtape, "The Game Is Far From Over", there is a track with Lil Eazy E spittin.......He doesn't have the best flow, BUT, he's not completely horrible either.

DJ THREAT said:
jason learn more about hip hop. listen to illmatic and big l. peace
I already have listened to Big L. I've listened Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous about 5 times over the span of 2 weeks. No thank you.

I'm waiting for someone from this board that PM'ed me to send me a burned CD with Nas and a few other artists.

And uh...EVERYONE can always learn more about hip hop, not just me. As Tupac once said "life is an eternal search for knowledge".

^ then don't make a topic like "hip-hop and rap" or whatever it was

oh yeah btw i don't have a life when i get on the computer but when i'm not on it i do. so thanks for pointing out the obvious

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.