Lil Eazy/Game's "Certified Gangstas" video

Just curious because I haven't really kept up much on The Game or his associates, is that "Lil Eazy" in his video for "Certified Gangstas" actually Eazy E's son?

If so, I'm assuming since he's hanging out with Game that he's down with Dre.

Exodus said:
its a crappy beat compared to the og boyz n tha hood
Haven't heard that song in a LOOOOOOOOOONG ass time, so you'd have to post a link or something so I could hear it again.

But either way, I liked the beat for CG and yeah, Cam had the best verse easily.

Eazy had like between 8-12 kids when he died, didn't he?

Any of them in "the game"? I mean, some of 'em have to be in their early 20's by now.

jason_g_718 said:
Haven't heard that song in a LOOOOOOOOOONG ass time, so you'd have to post a link or something so I could hear it again.

But either way, I liked the beat for CG and yeah, Cam had the best verse easily.

Eazy had like between 8-12 kids when he died, didn't he?

Any of them in "the game"? I mean, some of 'em have to be in their early 20's by now.
Lil Eazy and Tommy Wright III

Sentenced said:
WHAT THE FUCK?!
lol Tommy is from Memphis & been puting out tapes since the early 90's. The fact that they both had jerry curls doesnt mean they are releated.
lol my bad, thought he was his son, was going by last name ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.