Life After Death – The way BIG wanted it

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tupac Tha Great said:
I like the way Puffy screams in the background while Biggie starts rapping in the second and third verse in LKG,but he ruins the songs he appears on like The World Is Filled and Mo Money Mo Problems with his garbage rapping..

Not sure if that og is available in better quality.
puffy's talking gets so damn annoying

like on suicidal thoughts, why the hell doesnt puff shut up and let his boy rap?

All I know is that Playa Hater was originally Junior Mafia and Biggie singing.After Big's death Puff went back and edited them out, so I imagine that on songs with him on it he probably edited them out, [maybe or maybe not].I just want to know if anybody has those leaked OGs, if so holla PLZ.

FroDawgg

^^^i heard that all the songs were completed as is BEFORE his death. not saying that Jr. MAFIA wasn't on Playa Hater but maybe Puff replaced them with himself before BIG died and BIG knew about it?

theres 3 versions of long kiss goodnight, the one on the album, the one that leaked last year wit biggie doin the adlibs in the hooks, and one more version with different verses that hasnt leaked

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.