Let's celebrate violence in hip-hop.

roaches

Tell stories about hip-hop motherfuckers being violent. I'll start with the story I read on another board that inspired this thread:

* Pete Rock got his ass kicked and chased around at black-tie events, picnics, etc. by his former proteges the YGz. They were mad because he stopped supporting them after they got dropped from their label, avoided them, and thought he was giving them half-assed beats.

* Mr. Hyde, a Non Phixion affiliate, spent several months in jail after he was jumped by a group of men in a bar. He wrenched a knife away from one of his attackers, and stabbed them all.

* Craig G made fun of Necro and his crew's freestyling abilities, so Necro announced that he was gonna get Craig G at his own club at an event he hosted weekly. Necro showed up with a gun, and Craig G was nowhere to be found.

* Eric B, the original Suge Knight, was friends with DJ Polo. After Kool G Rap went solo, Eric B got his gangsta on, and suddenly G Rap left New York for the security of... Jersey? Connecticut? Naw, one of the early creators of gangsta rap was so shook that he took his ass to Arizona.

* De La Soul mentioned Naughty by Nature offhand in a song. Treach took it as a diss, went to a De La Soul show, put Posdnuos in a bear hug and began squeezing, and almost pulled the plug on him until security managed to get him off.

* 2Pac got shot. So did Biggie. So did Big L. We already know this, don't mention it.

Tito

Um. DJ Quik was stepped to by MC Eiht's crew at Club El Rey. Punches were flying all around and some guy died that night. Quik didnt do it though. ;)

Last week, T.I. was in Houston, at a radio station. Over the radio, he announced that he would go to Lil' Flip's 'hood to see what's up. And sure enough, he was there and T.I. found him. T.I. gets out the car and challenges Flip. T.I. said that Flip wouldn't come near him, and instead, someone from Flip's crew smashed a bottle across T.I.'s head. T.I. said it was nothing serious. T.I. said he has the incident on tape, but he only showed it to the Houston radio DJ. It hasn't leaked yet (that I know of)

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
-D12 was allegedly behind an incident where some of their tour groupies (estimated 40 people) jumped Esham and Mastamind at the Warped tour 4 years ago, leaving Esham with a ruptured eyeball and other injuries. Proof later claims responsibility.

-Esham, TNT and "a gang of mexicans" allegedly jumped Proof and Obie Trice during the making of the "Without Me" video. Proof leaves with scarring, and Obie allegedly hits someone with a glass bottle in defense and gets arrested for it.

Chronic said:
...no.
It was someone down with Kam but it was an unrelated incident.
According to Beef 2, Kam & Solo beat Cube up, took his chain and then gave it to Cypress Hill, who Cube was beef with at the time, then they all took a picture holding the chain. Somewhere around that time, Cube was cover of a hiphop magazine with a black eye (posing with Westside Connection). Later, a neutral friend got the chain back though.

Eminem fans burned up Everlast's tour bus after Eminem told them to kick his ass on "Quitter".

Proof and some of his friends got jumped in MIA by some niggas from the Murder Inc camp.

The No Limit camp beat up UKG in ATL over some money disputes years ago.

Source Awards 2001; During commercial break, Mac Minister stepped to E40 while he was talkin to the Cash Money Millionaires. 40 tried to tell Mac to chill out as Mac continued to provoke. Then Mac Minister yanks 40's chain off and 40 gets to whoopin and stomping on his muthafucking ass! Afterwards, there's a pic of Mac Ministier looking to' the fuck up!

Accordin to 3rd Bass themselves, 3rd Bass dissed MC Hammer and his momma on a song and, believe it or not, MC Hammer put a hit out on them. 3rd Brass came to the Bay Area and some guys were following them around everywhere they went. They eventually called up Hammer and resolved everything.

Dr. Dre & Ice Cube kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Gold and leave the a glove in OJ Simpsons yard; a nosy-ass neighbor see's somebody in all black (Cube) walking around the side of OJ's house. Dre's clumsy ass bumps his head on the AC on the side of the house while he's running. OJ gets blamed and Dre & Cube have the nerve to show the footage in their Natural Born Killers video. Them muthafuckas! :D

Chronic

Crunkadelic said:
According to Beef 2, Kam & Solo beat Cube up, took his chain and then gave it to Cypress Hill, who Cube was beef with at the time, then they all took a picture holding the chain. Somewhere around that time, Cube was cover of a hiphop magazine with a black eye (posing with Westside Connection). Later, a neutral friend got the chain back though.
I think BEEF 2 said Solo kicked his ass, not Kam.

roaches

Someone post a list of all of the shit Daz claims he's done, that shit's hilarious. Also, how about a list of the cities that Mobb Deep has been robbed/knocked out in?

* Dr. Dre slapped Dee Barnes at a party.

* Not really violent, but: 2Pac and LL Cool J were both on the bill for a show. 2Pac kept going after his set was supposed to end, and LL got pissed, walked on stage, and snatched the mic and forced Pac off stage.

* MF Doom proteges the Monsta Island Czars had a dispute with MF Doom over money. Tired of getting jerked around, they interrupted a Doom show to kick the shit out of him on stage. You think Doom would've known better, since MC Serch jerked KMD out of lots of money back in the day.

* Treach was unhappy with his label over some label shit. So he and some friends showed up to a meeting with executives with boxes full of gifts. They opened the boxes and hurled their contents - snakes - at the suits.

* Back in the day, HipHopInfinity was the place to be for nerdrap fans. Before they started sucking Anticon dick, anyway. The problem was, the people who started the movement weren't nerds. After a negative review of a Company Flow release was put up, Big Juss spammed the boards with threats to kick people's teeth out unless it was taken down. Later, a kid named Will High developed some beef with Definitive Jux, and kept on talking shit. The Def Jux guys laughed it off. But Will High is 6'6 and he loves steroids even more than he loves his momma. He went to a show and shattered Vordul of Cannibal Ox's jaw after he couldn't find El-P, whose he really wanted to kick.

* Two radio DJs made jokes about Benzino. Zino got mad, and suddenly the DJs were trapped in their station and were allowed to leave with their lives only after calling Benzino and begging for mercy.

* Xzibit used to be a crip. Then he ran into Suge Knight at a club.

* MF Grimm was on his way to the World Supremacy Rap Battle when shit hit the fan. He unloaded 50 shots into motherfuckers in Harlem, and with his gun still warm on his waist, he performed. He finished third, even after dissing the judges to their faces.

* Pete Rock, Warren G, and Mobb Deep have all been thrown off of boats.

* RA the Rugged Man and Biggie used to be buddies. They'd bring each other prostitutes and made it their mission to have sex in every room of label offices, etc. It finally ended after RA confused some female workers at the label for the prostitutes and became a bit forceful. Dude's also been in shootouts with the Feds.

* Thirstin Howl III used to spend his winters going to ice rinks with shotguns and making money.

If any of you are on Soundcircuit, there was a good thread there a while back that was filled with shit like this.

tru life runnin up on mobb deep and making them lay down naked in a studio or somethin

young buck gettin his chain snatched and watching the dude with it in some club *i got that one from roaches*

#I aint sure but which ones it was, but a member of the bone thugs shot another member when playing around with a gun

#Proof along with 40 people jumped some people related and affiliated with royce at Royces party(WHAT A FUCKING PUNK PROOF IS)

#Xzibit got jumped by some mexicans becuz he was c walkin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.