Late Registration tracklisting

MATW95 said:
This is a version with Kanye's lyrics as performed on Def Poetry with the beat off the MTV News thing. I haven't found an actual version of it yet, but I hope this helps until then.

hxxp://s54.yousendit.com/d.php?id=IA54JQD3AFK8F9AZU2CR5T4O

Thanks mate :thumb:

My thing is they showed that interview they did with Kanye & John Mayer at this past year's Grammy's on MTV's pre-show, and back then when I heard it I was wanting to hear the whole song and just knew it would be on the next album! But if he said it doesn't fit the new LP that's cool, just sucks knowing that the song is dope but we have to wait for the next album to get it, and shit my homeboy is ranting & raving about how tight "Gold Digger" is and I've been telling him to wait till' he hears "Bittersweet" without knowing I have to wait until I can hear it as well!

TCD

Don't really like Gold Diggers to much but I love the sample.

Does he plan to drop his next album next year? And what will it be called? (if anyone knows)

TCD said:
Don't really like Gold Diggers to much but I love the sample.

Does he plan to drop his next album next year? And what will it be called? (if anyone knows)
he said at a live show he will have 4 cds

1. The College Dropout
2. Late Registration
3. Graduation
4. Good Ass Job

kanye performed "gold digger" at Ecko's hip hop festival in T-dot last night. So so so so sick. It really sounds dope. I'll post a few pictures AND some footage of that shit. Ludacris and Lil Jon was there too. I'll create a new thread for ya'll with everything i got...STAY TUNNED NIGGAZ!

bless

i dont agree with the reason for no bittersweet but its understandable, kanye got to keep it mostly hip hop for now, not to many rock/hip hop collabos cant flood an album with expirmental shit although alot of people on the net might like it masses might not

the masses might not like it? i just heard snippets of the song, and i seriously believe this has potential to be one of the best songs ive ever heard (and im talking about any genre of music)

PuffnScruff

itunes has a pre-order for the album plus full complete tracklisting

1.wake up mr. west
2. heard em say feat. dude from maroon 5
3.touch the sky
4.gold digger
5.skit 1
6.drive slow
7.my way home feat. common
8. crack music
9. roses
10. bring me down
11. addiction
12.skit2
13. diamonds remix
14. we major feat nas and some other person
15. skit 3
16. hey mama
17. celebration
18. skit 4
19. gone
20. diamonds
21. late

track 22 says its make her feel good remix. could just be something that itunes threw in there for the people that pre order that album.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
itunes has a pre-order for the album plus full complete tracklisting

1.wake up mr. west
2. heard em say feat. dude from maroon 5
3.touch the sky
4.gold digger
5.skit 1
6.drive slow
7.my way home feat. common
8. crack music
9. roses
10. bring me down
11. addiction
12.skit2
13. diamonds remix
14. we major feat nas and some other person
15. skit 3
16. hey mama
17. celebration
18. skit 4
19. gone
20. diamonds
21. late

track 22 says its make her feel good remix. could just be something that itunes threw in there for the people that pre order that album.

The exact same track listing as I posted. Except you have the Skits, and the normal Diamonds track. So it means this probably id the final tracklisting.

I heard there's gonna be a couple of bonus tracks too. But I think "Diamonds" may be 1 of the two.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.