Late Registration tracklisting

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This is the track listing I've been given. And if correct I have got a few tracks wrong. Hey Mama shouldn't be on there. Or so I thought.

And where is bittersweet?

1. Wake Up Mr. West
2. Heard 'Em Say
3. Touch The Sky
4. Gold Digger
5. Drive Slow
6. My Way Home
7. Crack Music
8. Roses
9. Bring Me Down
10. Addiction
11. Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix)
12. We Major
13. Hey Mama
14. Celebration
15. Gone
16. Late

idk i heard some1 say its not on kanyes album i dont no anything past that tracklist looks very real hey mama is the only tracked that leaked a while ago that ive heard recently was going to be on late regristration looks dope cant wait

He performed Hey Mama in europe over a year ago, and even said it would be on late registration. He also said about his 3rd and 4th albums then too

linx

Staff member
I'm not usually one to compare shit all the time, infact I hate when people do it, but I don't think this will be great compared to College Dropout. As far as looking at it as its own album, I still don't think it will be a great album. We'll see though, i'll most likely be checking it out. :thumb:

PuffnScruff

kanye had his 3rd album in the works before college dropout, so maybe bittersweet will be on the 3rd album. or the track listing just isnt legit.

TCD

Why would Kanye be so extra as to put bittersweet on his 3rd album. I haven't got the full version of Bittersweet and what i've heard I've liked so i will be annoyed if it aint on.

I expected Gorgeous to be on there as well. Crack Music ft. The Game sounds like a good track as well.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
davida said:
idk i heard some1 say its not on kanyes album i dont no anything past that tracklist looks very real hey mama is the only tracked that leaked a while ago that ive heard recently was going to be on late regristration looks dope cant wait
Hey Mama was out on Vinyl at the same time College Dropout dropped. I was sure it wouldn't be used.

Militant said:
glad to see Gold Digger on there. someone told me before it wouldnt be on there.
Yeah that was me. Looks as though I was, especially as there is now a video. When I said that though that was about a month ago, I think it was a cut then.

SonOf2pac said:
yea i heard bittersweet won't be on it neither... taht's too bad :(

ps.
ahhhh i'm telling pittsey... that track is retail u hypocrite

What album is it on then? Single?

Can somebody please upload BitterSweet in full?

I tried to get it off LimeWire Pro, but turned out to be like an in-studio interview with kayne and mayre...

bastin872 said:
Can somebody please upload BitterSweet in full?

I tried to get it off LimeWire Pro, but turned out to be like an in-studio interview with kayne and mayre...

This is a version with Kanye's lyrics as performed on Def Poetry with the beat off the MTV News thing. I haven't found an actual version of it yet, but I hope this helps until then.

hxxp://s54.yousendit.com/d.php?id=IA54JQD3AFK8F9AZU2CR5T4O

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.