Last detox update?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
:confused:
when wasit? Last i rememeber i think it was gonna be due near the end of this year. it still on like that?
or it's been postponed again? canceled?

peace

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
dres very smart tho when it comes to this, i think he'll make the best of it. but then again, when some of the tracks leaked a while back when he first said he was gonna do it, those tracks suckd.

It'd better come out this year. There were so many rumors flying around about this over the past few years. I remember people saying that Dre wanted to do it in Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. I wonder who he will put on from the G-Unit camp or Black Wall Street camp. You'll probably see Eminem, Snoop, and Busta for sure, but hopefully we'll see some Rakim verses on there too. But rest assured that Dre will go out with a bang.

SiGh said:
he barely puts out albums. i just rather have an album with his verses n etc.
or an album with the writers of those verses performing lol

and on another note, Dre hasn't released a single album, the chronic and 2001 were more like compilations

7 Syns

I say keep it an all westcoast album and feature up and comers and/or emcee's who need their dues with a few verses/hooks from others ofcourse.

Have Bishop Lamont featured heavily like Snoop was on Chronic or Hittman on 2001. Have The Game on a couple songs, get Crooked I to drop a verse, have an all DPG song with Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Lady of Rage & RBX. Get Knoc'turn'al on a verse and a hook or two, get Xzibit & Eminem back on a song together with himself. Maybe even Mitchy Slick, Tash from Tha Liks, Ras Kass on a couple.

If G-Unit is to be featured keep them minimal, a few 50 Cents hooks here & there and perhaps one verse, a song with Stat Quo, Young Buck & Devin Tha Dude. And a song with Nas, Eminem & Jay-Z too.

peace.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Only reason dre would want g unit on is because of popularity but dre doesnt even need that. he knows 50 and g unit is lyrically wack. except lb and yb maybe

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
no not the others lol. SL is bullshit. and so is TY. and MD is aight, but idunno. and MOP is garbage

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.