Last detox update?

sorry bro rakim aint with aftermath anymore so scratch that

and I don't think daz and dre are completely cool anymore but i'd expect kurupt on detox

"bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch" lmao

DUB CEE said:
sorry bro rakim aint with aftermath anymore so scratch that
Since when was being on Aftermath a requirement to be on a Dre album? What percentage of rappers who were on 2001 were signed with Aftermath? Probably less than 25%.

There's a chance of it happening, and you know it would be a tight joint.

Even if there's no actual guest rappers on Detox, there would still technically be guest appearances cuz we all know Dre doesn't write his own stuff....

....If it were up to me, i would feature basically all the people who have been involved in his career...kurupt, nate dogg, warren g, snoop, maybe daz, d.o.c., lady of rage, mc ren, ice cube, rbx, the game, 50 cent (maybe g-unit too), eminem, mary j. blige, etc....if he had old aftermath artists on there too, like hitman, rakim, etc, that would be dope...maybe get Pac on there but thatd be doubtful...i think thats what detox should be, like a summary of dre's career from the beginning leading up to now and what's to come...hence the title detox, he's done w/ rapping, but before he can officially put the mic down, he's gotta collab w/ everyone that's been a part of the ride, so he can quit...that's how he should go out in my opinion...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.