GZA- Liquid Swords
WuTang- 36 Chambers
Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Ghostface Killah- Supreme Clientele
Masta Killa- No Said Date
2Pac- Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
Dr. Dre- The Chronic
Az- Decade

I was listenin to Strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z.....and damn.....someone made a thread about it as well (incase ur interested)...i've listened to it many many times before, but never actually took the time to analyze/appreciate it...when people mention pac's best, i think of makaveli, me against the world and all eyes on me, i never thought about strictly been in that pile...the most impressive thing is that the damn album has been out for more than 10years!!!!!!

Lok

Usually only the mature/grown people see that album for what it really is & can actually appreciate it. The kids on the other hand, never feel it because of it's "outdated" sound.

Sentenced said:
Usually only the mature/grown people see that album for what it really is & can actually appreciate it. The kids on the other hand, never feel it because of it's "outdated" sound.
Sad but true :( .

Last album i bought that i was impressed with would have to be.

Jedi Mind Tricks-Visions of Ghandi

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer
Ill Bill - Whats Wrong With Bill
Sticky Fingaz - Black Trash - The Autobiography Of Kirk Jones

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ Agree with 'Deliverance' that album is really underrated.

D12 World? I thought it was horrible. Devils Night was great imo, but D12 World was rushed...

Whatever though, to each their own.

7 Syns

O.C. "Starchild" & T.I. "Urban Legend" as far as newer releases are concerned.
Notable and honorable mention is Icarus "The City Iz Mine" mixtape. shit's flames.

However, if you mean by albums bought regardless of the date it dropped I'd also add Cormega "True Meaning" & De La Soul "The Grind Date". Kinda silly because The Grind Date dropped about the same time T.I.'s joint did.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.