Last album u heard that dissapointed you

Encore and R&G are so commercial and have nothing to do with what these 2 rappers used to do and what they believed in when they dropped their first albums. The message also they conveyed used to be something great but is becoming even more garbage than before these days.

Peace

Euphanasia

Nas - Street's Disciple
Eminem - Encore
Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More
50 Cent - The Massacre

-It's frusturating because, it's bad enough that there's all these bad rappers out there releasing garbage, but when good rappers can't even release decent cd's, it's like what the fuck, man?

It's ridiculous, look at the albums Eminem has produced in the past, if he would just attempt to make a good cd and put a little bit of effort into it, he'd have a flawless album.
Lloyd Banks spits ill rhymes on mixtapes, then when it's time to put all the time and effort into his debut album, you get lines like "I'd be dead if looks could kill"

And Nas is good too, but his last few albums have been below average

As for 50, i didn't really like GRODT, so I had low expectations for The Massacre and I was still disappointed

one

PurelyPac said:
Lloyd Banks spits ill rhymes on mixtapes, then when it's time to put all the time and effort into his debut album, you get lines like "I'd be dead if looks could kill"

thats how i fuckin felt, i was soo hyped after the "money in the bank" mixtapes and after learnin HFM would drop after Beg For Mercy then he relases that shit. Like fuck Playboy is almost exactly like the freestyle over Santana's Town.

Do or Die - D.O.D

Doesn't come close to Picture This, Headz or Tails, etc... Victory, Pimpin Ain't Dead and Back 2 The Game suck with the exception of a few songs (Do U?, Sex Appeal, Diamondz, 3 AM, That's My Car) DOD lost touch after Headz or Tails.

Layzie Bone's L Burna Album
Krayzie Bones - Thug on da line
Anything by 50 or g-unit
E-40 Grit n' Grind, lyrically aight, but all the beats were just garbage,
And anything by Fabolous

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.