Las Vegas Declares May 14th 'Diddy Day'

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I've got to co-sign Pauly for the second time in one thread (bet you never thought that would happen).

I'm pretty sure Diddy wouldn't pay to have a day (in one place!) named after him.

No other publicity? You haven't heard he's got a new series of Making Da Band? You haven't heard of the numbers Sean John has been doing? You never hear about Justin's? Or his extravagent parties? How about his newly signed deal?

Oh well......I hope you're happy in the knowledge that you'll never be as rich as him, as famous as him, as admired as him or as untouchable as him - that's right, it'd take quite a bit of money to 'kill this cat'.
c/s :thumb:

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Krazy187 said:
I dont get it. Of all the famous people that have come thru Vegas to perform, why does Puffy get his own day? Realistically, there are celebrities who are way bigger than him who have made Vegas their stomping grounds. Like, does Wayne Newton or even Celine Dion have their own day there?
true

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.