Kurupt "Snoop is the first gay banger" deathrow ep coming soon

oh i just realized that the one who is selling it(and for the last time thats not me) posted his opnion under the article.....like you can see.....kurupt even got paid for these songs that you said were never meant to be released

ah..after reading the comments under the article i thinki i understand your emotional article.. you thought im oneoone...lol...
for the record..lol..im neither oneoone nor do i have anything to do with ftp entertainment or this release in any way
im just a hiphop fan who decided to make a controversial thread about a dope ass album release

you know what, the bottom line is i wanna hear these, and although i wanna hear no vaseline 2, it wouldnt bother me if i didnt hear that, because id much rather hear the song on this with eastwood.

i cant be the only person on here, who likes to listen to as much as possible as one of their favourite artists can i?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.