Kurupt-Callin Out Names.Some Questions.

mc_millionaire said:
Its actually quite tragic the way people over analyse beef in hip hop, try getting out once in a while...damn...don't spend your life trawling over old albums and mixtapes trying to INVENT SUBLIMINALS that DON'T EXIST.
Seeing as this thread is looking into the DMX/Kurupt beef, don't you think it's a good idea to consider all possibilities whilst doing so?

It is not uncommon for nameless verses to later be confirmed as intended disses.

And like AmerikazMost said, supply a quote instead of being a fucking wanker :thumb:

goymz said:
And like AmerikazMost said, supply a quote instead of being a fucking wanker :thumb:
That language is disgusting and I would like to know why you referred to me using that disgusting insult. I am sorry if I have antagonised people in this thread, that was never my intention but surely I don't deserve that sort of abuse especially from a REPORTER of streethop.com?

I have now reported this matter to admin.

mc_millionaire said:
That language is disgusting and I would like to know why you referred to me using that disgusting insult. I am sorry if I have antagonised people in this thread, that was never my intention but surely I don't deserve that sort of abuse especially from a REPORTER of streethop.com?

LMAO!!

stefanwzyga

mc_millionaire said:

:laugh: Nice responce.

Bobby Sands

If this thread gets closed over people beefing ill go fucking mad.

Now back to one of my questions

"Was there beef between Irv Gotti and Raekwon.What was it about?

"Irv Gotti i cant wait for Raekwon to break through you"

mc_millionaire said:
riiiiigggghhhht?. cuz there is evidence to suggest I've done that.

There is no evidence?...DMX himself has said the verse isn't about anyone, what more evidence do you need?
dmx says "you old man say ur stupid, you be like so. i love my baby mother i never let her go" so unless kurupt and foxy have a kid, which i highly doubt. its not about kurupt like mc said.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.