Kurupt Against The Grain Single is on Deathrow website

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
EastsideThuggin said:
only time will tell

True. But it's been 10 years. And they are still taking steps backwards,

In my opinion DR were lucky to ever achieve any success. Their bad business sense was legendary. They black balled themselves by pissing off every company that they may work with due to late or no payments. White America hates Suge. And there is no-one there of the talent of Dre, a big part of their success. And no-one with the charisma of 2pac.

Unless Suge gets a degree in business. Gets out of crime. Turns White. Finds a new 2pac or Dre. Then I think they're fucked.

Pittsey said:
True. But it's been 10 years. And they are still taking steps backwards,

In my opinion DR were lucky to ever achieve any success. Their bad business sense was legendary. They black balled themselves by pissing off every company that they may work with due to late or no payments. White America hates Suge. And there is no-one there of the talent of Dre, a big part of their success. And no-one with the charisma of 2pac.

Unless Suge gets a degree in business. Gets out of crime. Turns White. Finds a new 2pac or Dre. Then I think they're fucked.
deahtrow has potential to come back. kurupt is still on the row. and now that dpg is back, who knows, maybe dpg and snoop will be doing stuff with deathrow. and since snoop squashed the beef with suge, dre might also or already did. things are coming back together.

we also got ATG coming out.

And watch when crooked-i releases his album , suge is gonna go and release that crooked-i that was meant to drop on deathrow.

and the reason why deathrow is releasing all these bullshit albums lately is to fullfill the contract with kosh.

once thats done they'll be back on the map.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.