Krayzie bone, an underrated raper?

Flowwise he is imo the best! Nobody touches him when it comes to flowing.

Lyrically he is sharp, of course there are other better lyricist but imo he is better then the average rapper, lyrically.

Combined with the way he delivers I definetly think that he gets less recognition then some, alot actually, wack ass rappers out there!

dope!

He was always my favorite member of Bone Thugs from the beginning, plus he can produce. I wouldn't say that he's overrated, the general public just doesn't care much about him or Bone Thugs anymore, which is why they've all dropped a ton of albums that we've never really seen much of (Bizzy's numerous solo albums after The Gift, Layzie's numerous solo albums after his first one, etc.). But at least Krayzie still gets decent guest spots, like on Biggie's Duets album and with Chamillionaire on Ridin' Dirty.

I agree Krayzie is by far my favorite member from the group. I feel he gets recognition if you know rap then you know Krayzie, and now many more people know him just off that "Ridin" song which i'm not a fan of but that was such a popular song for such a long time

_carmi

me, myself & us
he's not underrated. dunno where you got that. if you can call him anything its overrated at some extent. but never underrated,

*Riaz*

Tupac Tha Great said:
I like Krayzie Bone.He definately gets recognition from me.
been listening to krayzie/bone thugs since i was a lil'kid so yea in my eyes hes definatly a more than average rapper in all ways....

Pz

He's nice but nothing special, he ain't no way the best when it come's to the flow aspect, Kool G. Rap, Pharoahe Monch, AZ, Big Pun & Gift Of Gab got that shit locked.

*Riaz*

Testament said:
He's nice but nothing special, he ain't no way the best when it come's to the flow aspect, Kool G. Rap, Pharoahe Monch, AZ, Big Pun & Gift Of Gab got that shit locked.
sorry man dont agree with you!

there are some strong opinions in this thread...so i'll put mine in also

I think he's underrated and has the best flow in the game imo and he's never lost it (ridin dirty, song of big's new album).

bizzy on the other hand....well he's a different story

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.