Krayzie bone, an underrated raper?

Kadafi Son

Testament said:
He's nice but nothing special, he ain't no way the best when it come's to the flow aspect, Kool G. Rap, Pharoahe Monch, AZ, Big Pun & Gift Of Gab got that shit locked.
Krayzie probably rip all those dudes apart.

I think he is way underrated, at least where I stay. Nobody ever mentioned or noticed Krayzie til Ridin' Dirty. People still ask me "Which one is Bizzy?" "Didn't one of them die or somethin'?" I get so get so mad cuz people can barely name 1 album Kray or Bone Thugs had. So where I'm at, all of them are virtually unknown unless you play Ridin Dirty, Thuggish Ruggish Bone or Crossroads.

I've always enjoyed Kray's music, this guy can sing, spit fire and produce (Heated Heavy), but I've always liked him equally with Flesh-N-Bone. He spits fire too, sometimes too fast. Plus, I think Flesh shits on Bizzy. Too bad he's jail and NOT DEAD like everybody thinks.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Militant said:
Bizzy shits all over Krayzie.
Not anymore he doesn't, Bizzy has fell off and has put out garbage albums of late.

Is Krazyie underrated? I dunno though I'm a big fan of Bone Thugs, but I know none of them are top notch lyricists, he can flow great however his albums don't live up to my expectation anyway.

ARon

Anyone who thinks Krazy is underrated is trippin, he might be unknown in some parts but his talent is recognized throughout.

*Riaz*

Kadafi Son said:
Krayzie probably rip all those dudes apart.

I think he is way underrated, at least where I stay. Nobody ever mentioned or noticed Krayzie til Ridin' Dirty. People still ask me "Which one is Bizzy?" "Didn't one of them die or somethin'?" I get so get so mad cuz people can barely name 1 album Kray or Bone Thugs had. So where I'm at, all of them are virtually unknown unless you play Ridin Dirty, Thuggish Ruggish Bone or Crossroads.

I've always enjoyed Kray's music, this guy can sing, spit fire and produce (Heated Heavy), but I've always liked him equally with Flesh-N-Bone. He spits fire too, sometimes too fast. Plus, I think Flesh shits on Bizzy. Too bad he's jail and NOT DEAD like everybody thinks.
Got To Agree with my homie Kadafi son On This,
No Doubt Homie cant forget Flesh n bone-hes sicck to.....

Kadafi Son

ThUg $TyLe said:
Not anymore he doesn't, Bizzy has fell off and has put out garbage albums of late.

Is Krazyie underrated? I dunno though I'm a big fan of Bone Thugs, but I know none of them are top notch lyricists, he can flow great however his albums don't live up to my expectation anyway.
Thug Mentality
Thug On Tha Line
Underground Legends
Too Raw 4 Retail

Lived up 2 mines. The lyrics this guy makes is so creative cuz he raps and sings at tha same time, so does his group but he's best in doing it. Nobody recognizes it. They still trippin' bout who can rap faster, Twista or Bone. These are 2 different artist with different styles. The only thing similar between them is that they can rap fast. (Krayzie can rip Twista in my opinion in speed. Anybody here Krayzie on Flow Motion?)

xxx

hes my fav from bone, but i dont listen to any of their solo releases. Way too boring imo....

I think Krayzie and Bone are a slightly underrated, but i know a lot of folks like me who grew up on them and will always play their classic stuff...

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Kadafi Son said:
Thug Mentality
Thug On Tha Line
Underground Legends
Too Raw 4 Retail

Lived up 2 mines. The lyrics this guy makes is so creative cuz he raps and sings at tha same time, so does his group but he's best in doing it. Nobody recognizes it. They still trippin' bout who can rap faster, Twista or Bone. These are 2 different artist with different styles. The only thing similar between them is that they can rap fast. (Krayzie can rip Twista in my opinion in speed. Anybody here Krayzie on Flow Motion?)
You forgot Gemini which was ok, only liked 3-4 songs.
Thug on da line same only a few songs held my attention

Nice ruk! He was definetly killing it with 2pac on untouchable!

How many tracks is he gonna be on? When is the album gonna drop btw?

As a side note, I went to a family thing last Saturday night, and one of my cousins told me that one of his buddies (who will pretty much be locked up until 2013) shared a cell with Krayzie Bone for a short period (not sure if it was a week or a month). But he said that his buddy remembers Krayzie being cool as hell and writing a bit over 20 songs while being locked up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.